This. Is. It.

Share your prayer requests here.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
This. Is. It.

Post by American Eagle »

Soooo... aside from their wedding day, today (Friday) is probably the most important day in my parents' lives. Something's gotta give. Therefore, it's kinda important for me and my sisters as well. :- I don't want to give out any details, but a lot of decisions will be made. If it doesn't go well... heh, I don't know what would happen then.

If you would, pray for my mom and dad, and specifically for humility, understanding, respect, forgiveness and love.

Thanks to whoever prays. :hug:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Oh no, I'm sorry things took a turn for the worst again AE. I'm still praying for your family, I know this is easier said than done but remember to put your sisters(and yourself) in Christ's hands.. :hug:

And if you ever want to talk about it, you know where to find me.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Dude, I'll be praying for everything to work out. :truce:
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Wow, I'll be praying for you, your sisters, and your parents, that everything will work out. Remember to trust in the Lord!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

:( Definitely will be in my prayers.

Feel free to consul the Top Wisdom Dispensary if need be. :(
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

I'll be praying for your family AE.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I will be praying :( Family situations are always tough to know how to approach. Like some of the other comments have said, I'm always around if you need to talk--or just need a distraction.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Oh, man AE, I'll be definitely praying for you now :yes: Remember, God's with you. I've realized that a lot more now.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I'm praying too. He is in control!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will be praying for your parents, your sisters, and you, AE. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can always come to me. :) I hope and pray things will work out.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I didn't see this yesterday, AE, but I have been praying for your family and will continue to do so. :pray:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Things have gone acceptably well thus far. They aren't better, per se, but I have more reason to hope than I did a few days ago! Praise God. :)

Thanks for all your prayers. I will try to post an update if things go terribly wrong or awesomely fantastic! \:D/

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Acceptably well is good...I don't think things generally fix themselves overnight, so I'd say a good window of hope is an improvement from nothing! I'll keep you in my prayers!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I'm still praying, AE. I'm glad things went okay.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Dr. Watson
Be positive!

Post by Dr. Watson »

I'm praying AE. :)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Thanks so much, friends. :hug:

Well, I'm leaving on a two-day trip tomorrow, so I figured a brief update was in order. Basically, my family is back together. We're all taking a family vacation to visit my oldest brother and sister on their college graduation. Sounds promising, right?

I've been living in my family long enough not to expect the best. :- There's still a lot of hurt going around, and even if things are truly "back to normal", it will take a long time for it to feel that way. Honestly, though, I'm satisfied with the way things have gone. We're living together again, my sisters feel secure and happy, and I'm a few days closer to independence. :P

Sorry if that seems smuggish or anything... I do love my family greatly. ;) This should be a fantastic vacation.

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Praise God that it's at least better right now, we'll pray it stays that way! ;) Praying you all have a great trip! :D

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Glad to hear things are looking up...hope the trip is relaxing and great for you and the whole family! Still praying it continues to improve and stay stable.