Dog Is Getting Older

Share your prayer requests here.
Bren
Be positive!

Dog Is Getting Older

Post by Bren »

Some of you may remember that I posted some pics of the dogs from my dads house.

Well this brown one is getting on up in age. My stepmom doesn't want to see him suffer but at the same time doesn't want to have him put down. I am not ready to see him go. Please pray that whatever is best would happen
ImageImageImage
logos linked
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Based on this and our Facebook conversation, I'm really sorry for your potential loss. :( I hope he becomes healthy again!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

It is hard losing pets. I would know. My family has had/have everything from fish, birds, hamsters, mice, ducks, a rabbit, cats, and dogs. I mean, they truly become your best friend. The kind of friend that just there, that will listen to you (even though they don't understand).

Just know that all good things come to an end (on earth anyway), and try to concentrate on all the wonderful memories you'll still have of Smiley. And the ones that you'll make in his last days. <3

My thoughts go out to you,
snubs
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Seems to be going more down hill. Won't take meds and is having seizures.
ImageImageImage
logos linked