Prayer for my sister

Share your prayer requests here.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Thanks guys :)
Update: She's doing a lot better now, still not herself, but better than she was. Late Friday night we decided that she was doing well enough for us to go to the wedding, she did great on Saturday, Praise God! but Sunday and Monday were extremely difficult for her. Last night she woke up at 12:30 and didn't get back to sleep until 3:30 or so, feverish and such. My dad is back from his conference so that's been nice, but he has to leave again tomorrow. We have another wedding to go to on Saturday, and again my dads out of town and we feel like we should be there, so pray that she'll be doing well enough for us to go, and that she gets back to normal soon! :) (The wedding's local this time, so that makes it a little easier, but still hard)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I'm still praying, Jesus' Princess. :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

And I as well! Love you sis, hang in there. :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Update: She's doing awesome right now, thanks for all the prayers! The doctors decided that she's doing well enough to do a surgery that she's needed for quite a while, it's heart surgery so it's a huge big deal. She's leaving on Sunday to be admitted to the hospital, we live in a really small town that's very isolated from the rest of the state, and she's having the surgery in a city 4 1/2 hours away. If you guys could pray about this that would be awesome. The doctors told my parents that this would be a routine procedure, but its still a big one, so prayers for her safety, and quick healing as well as peace for our family would be greatly appreciated :)

I'll try and post an update or two on her after the surgery, but I'll also be posting lots of updates on my blog so if anybody wants that link just PM me :) (I don't mind sharing it with anyone, I just don't want to post it and make it public)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am praying that the surgery goes well, and she will fully recover.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

So per my post in the Life, Life topic, Gracies sick. She nearly passed out, and we called her doctor,and he said get her blood drawn now. We had stayed home from church, but at the last minute my dad and two of my brothers decided to go. So my mom and I loaded her onto the car, and got the younger kids some shoes and left. It took us almost 45 minutes because of ice. So she's back home, but we have to watch her. And the reason it's a big deal this time is because we're supposed to leave on Wednesday for Josh's memorial, and then flying to my cousins wedding in TN, and Grace is staying home.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

I'll be praying, hang in there! :hug:

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will be praying, JP! :hug:
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I just saw this. :(

I'm really sorry, JP. I'm praying for you and your sister.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

I guess I just saw these replies, thanks its appreciated :)

Maybe some of you remember that she had heart surgery last summer, well she went to the doctor the other day, and they are 90% sure that it didn't work, and she'll need another one most likely in August or September. Being heart surgery, it's a big deal, and so we'll find out for sure in July whether or not she needs it. If you guys would pray that A, she doesn't need it, and B, if she does need it, that we'll be able to schedule it in the near future (last year they made us wait 6 months...) that would be awesome. Thanks!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

For sure, Princess. :hug: