Prayers Needed

Share your prayer requests here.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Prayers Needed

Post by Graces4you »

So a few weeks ago I posted in general prayer requests that my dear friend's family and brother needed prayer. Well they need more prayer than ever now. If you have no idea of what I'm talking about look at the spoiler tag.
So basicly, my friend told me back in the beginning of May that she was feeling sad and she told me why. Her older brother D didn't want to live and he was in the hospital. He unfortunatly didn't hang out with a good crowd and didn't do very good things. I myself don't know the brother very well but his sister is one of my dear friends. Through the whole month of may, he was in and out of several different hospitals, and their parents were trying to find a treatment program. Where I live, there is a very good program called Teen Challenge that the parents would love to use, but their insuraces doesn't cover in my state. So for the past several weeks, the parents have been looking for an out of state program. The mom, would have loved for him to stay in state so they could visit, but knows that it is the will of God that he goes far. His mom, in the end stopped visiting in the hospital because he was not treating her kindly. The parents have found a treatment program in Colorado and the parents and the brother are going out there on Tuesday to get him settled. I am pretty sure his 15th or 16th birthday is coming up soon as well. He will be staying in Colorado for 6 months at least.
Could people just continue to pray for the brother and his family. I know all those who have prayed, your prayers have brought a piece of mind to the mother. Could you also pray for the brother to ask Jesus back into his life? He stopped going to church around Christmas and didn't go with his heart open before then, he will need the loving touch of our heavenly father to guide him through the next few months.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

I'll keep praying for them :pray:
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I will be praying as well.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

Prayers are especially needed tomorrow as they travel by plane to Colorado. The brother is against going there, but his parents feel that Colorado is where God wants him to be. Please pray for a safe journey and that the parents may stay peaceful and they will be able to get their son safely to Colorado

Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Wow... I still keep praying :pray:
Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

Update
Praise God! They safely arrived in Colorado on Tuesday. Yesterday (Wednesday) was the brothers birthday. They went to a recording studio at the place he will be staying at.. The parents came home today and they left their son on a positive note.Please keep praying for continued peace of mind for the family and for the brother that his heart will be open the healing touch and power of God. Thanks!

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Praise God! Still praying.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

God is truly amazing. I will definitely still keep praying!
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

Thank you all for praying. I will continue to update on this particular situation as more updates come. Please keep praying!

Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Praise the Lord \:D/
Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

I have another prayer request. One of My good friends are her family went to visit her grandparents recently. Her youngest(almost 3) sister was found by her 10 year old brother at the bottom of a nearby swimming pool, not breathing and blue. She was taken to the hospital, but they couldn't get her oxygen levels stabilized so she was taken to a Childrens hospital and she is still there. Please pray for the family and that the little girl will survive. She is the youngest of 9 and Is loved dearly!
Edit:
As of right now, 1:00PM She is out of the hospital now, praise God! When I saw she was okay, I began crying tears of joy. She had taken off her life jacket and sliped into the pool and her older brother saw her. her dad did cpr and she bagan crying, but wasn't awake. This morning she woke up and was asking for her dad. Thank God she is alive!

The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Praise God! Still praying for the little one! :) God faithfully watches over His children, and neither slumbers nor sleeps!

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

WOW! That's awesome! God does do miracles...despite what people may call simple medical procedures and science, God definitely had a hand in it all the way through...the brother seeing it, the dad knowing CPR, and getting out of the hospital ok despite looking bad! :) YAY!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Graces4you
Love to love

Post by Graces4you »

Update:
She is now up and running. Se got out of the hospital tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning. I can't remeber now. Her parents had her swim soon after she came out of the hospital so she would get over her trama quickly. Praise God that she is alright.