Prayer for the Persecuted Church

Share your prayer requests here.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Prayer for the Persecuted Church

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Hey guys :) Wanted to bring to your attention Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani, please pray for a miracle if it's God's will, and that he and his family would feel God's loving presence during this time.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I will pray for them.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

I will be praying for him and hope that (if it is God's will) he won't be hanged :pray: ...
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I'll be praying for him and his family. That is so sad! Whatever happens, it is a part of his ultimite plan and good will come out of the evil.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

oh no! I will add a prayer to the list...that's so sad :(
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Current state of things:

Family, Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani's death sentence has been annulled temporarily, but now he is being asked to repent of his work for God. PLEASE continue to pray as Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani is in a place of great spiritual darkness and evil. Pray that he will have courage to stand his ground and that God will save him from even this hopeless situation, and that if that is not God's will that he will grant Pastor Youcef strength to even overcome this tempting situation.
Death Sentence Annulled Temporarily
On Sunday, Iran's supreme court has overturned a death sentence handed down to Youcef Nadarkhani.

The supreme court has annulled the death sentence and sent the case back to the court in Rasht, asking the accused to repent," Mohammad Ali Dadkhah said.

The court’s decision will lift the death sentence only if Youcef recants his Christian faith. It is not clear what will happen if he does not recant.

Youcef’s lawyer was also sentenced on Sunday to nine years in jail and a 10-year ban on practicing law or teaching at university for "actions and propaganda against the Islamic regime.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I will pray!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I'll keep praying.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/