Death of a stranger to many

A man fell to his death while reaching for a foul ball.

Share your prayer requests here.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Death of a stranger to many

Post by Graces4you »

So yesterday, at an Texas Astro game, a fan was reaching for a foul ball that a player threw to him and he slipped and fell over the railing to his death. The man was Shannon Stone,37 or 38 years old. He was at the game with his 6 year old son and was reaching for a foul ball, when he leaned too far. Right now the family needs prayers to help them get through this hard time, please pray. 2 articals on what happened http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=j ... ath_070811
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_le ... lb-wp11986
Last edited by Graces4you on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Yes they need our prayers. More details: It was at the Rangers game. And after he fell the only thing he was worried about was his son.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

KF wrote:Yes they need our prayers. More details: It was at the Rangers game. And after he fell the only thing he was worried about was his son.
He survived the fall and then died? Wow that must have been so hard for his son. Definitely praying for them.

I heard another fan at a different game almost did the same thing a few days later. Lucky for him, his friends caught him before he fell all the way.
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I have been praying for this man's family as soon as I found out. This is such a tragedy. I can't possibly imagine how his six year old son feels.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis