CNA Clinicals

Share your prayer requests here.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

CNA Clinicals

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

So uh... this is kind of random! I just wanted some prayer. I start Clinicals - hands on experience in a nursing home - at 6 am PST on the 16th of July - for some of you it is already the 16th, and for me that's coming in under three hours, but I don't know how to feel about Clinicals or what is expected of me. I'm training/taking a class to become a Certified Nursing Assistant, because my hope is that in two years I become an RN - Registered Nurse. It's good hands on patient practice and learning before becoming a nurse, and that's why my school I'm attending requires passing the state exam for a CNA license.

If you could pray that I don't lose it - nerves and all - tomorrow, I would appreciate it. I also have a Clinical on Sunday and then this coming Wed., Thurs., and Fri. - and then two more clinicals on a Thurs. and Sat. 56 hours in all. I'm more worried about the first day because I have no clue what I'm doing - even with all the practice I have done over the past four weeks in skills lab and in the classroom.

Thanks.

- Danielle
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I saw your request earlier, but I didn't have Internet right after, but I prayed.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I'll pray!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Praying for you, sis. :)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
orangie
OK

Post by orangie »

That's so awesome that your pursuing a degree in nursing! =D> =D> I'm just starting high school and have had an interest in nursing ever since 7th grade. Like you, I am planning to be a CNA before I enter the nursing program. I'll be praying and cheering you on as you complete you clincals. =D> \:D/ \:D/