Please Pray for Healing... (No Pun Intended)

Share your prayer requests here.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Please Pray for Healing... (No Pun Intended)

Post by ~JCGJ~ »

I was at the park today, riding my little scooter around. I went down this rather large hill. I was reaching a fairly dangerous speed, so I decided to slow down. When I put my back foot on the brake pad over the wheel, it broke off and somehow got under the wheel, which caused the scooter to bump up and skid to the left... My decided that it did not want to follow the scooter to the left, so I kept moving forward. Basically, the end result was a bruised hip, and two very scraped up hands. The heels of both my hands are scraped so raw, I can barely move my fingers. I am having to dictate this to my dad, who is typing it up for me. My hands are wrapped up so much, I don't think I could move my fingers even if it didn't hurt so badly. Please pray for healing, (Get it? "Heeling?" Because I scraped the heels of my hands? :D :D ) especially for my hands, but also for my hip, because it's kind of difficult to walk with a bruised hip. Anyway, please pray that I will recover quickly so I can finish my schoolwork for the year, without having to cut into my Winter Break.
Thank you for your prayers,
~J*J~

P.S. Just in case you're wondering, I probably won't be on much during the next few days, because I can't type. I can click the mouse without too much pain, so I might be on to browse a little, but I won't be able to respond to much (unless someone wants to type for me, every time I want something typed... It probably won't happen. ;D ;D) If something is urgent, please let me know, and I'll dictate my response to an able typer, but otherwise, I will have no responses until my hands have healed enough.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Ouch, I'll pray for you JCGJ, that doesn't sound fun!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Oh no, that sounds really painful! :( I will pray for your fast recovery!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I'll be praying for you. I hope you recover soon!
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Aw man. :( I'm sorry, JCGJ. That stinks. Hope you get better soon.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

How is your recovery going?