Job

Share your prayer requests here.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Job

Post by Knight Fisher »

My Dad recently to make a long story short lost his job at where he was working. But he got another one. Out of state. So we were about to buy a house there. And he called this morning. To say he lost his job there. So please pray that he can find a job. And that our family would have peace in all the limbo.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I'll be praying KF. :) My Dad's not had a regular job in years, but God is in complete control whether I feel like it or not. :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Will pray Knight Fisher. our family was in a similar situation a few years back, it's hard not knowing for sure.

(I'm moving this to the Prayer Closet)
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

yikes, that's tough, praying for you guys.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

That must be very difficult. I will be praying.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

You and I were going to have so much fun together, KF! :x

I hope your dad finds a new job. Praying.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Sounds tough! Will be praying for you, your dad, and your family! Hope he gets a job soon! :)
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Thanks all. He is applying for jobs. The one good thing about it is he's here.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.