Pray for my Mom

Share your prayer requests here.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Pray for my Mom

Post by Anna><> »

She's really sick right now and my dad's gone. She vomiting and other stuff and she's really scared she's going to pass out or something. I can't stay up and help her that much because I have school and a ton of stuff to do tomorrow so just pray she's okay during the night. Also pray that I don't get sick either because I have 4 tests this week so I'm already stressed.
Thanks guys.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Will pray Anna! That doesn't sound very good.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will certainly be praying, Anna.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Thanks guys. She's feeling better now. I didn't know this but she's never thrown up in her life before so it explained why she was panicking so much then.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Sick to stomach and faint, ack. :( Had that earlier this month. I'll be praying she continues to improve, and that you stay health. :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

yikes, that stinks :( . Glad to hear she is doing better though. Am praying for continued healing.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)