Prayer for My Grandpa

Share your prayer requests here.
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

"Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it." Luke 18:17

After remembering this verse, my dad again witnessed to my grandpa. Then he asked Grandpa if he would like to ask Jesus into his heart, and Grandpa said yes! After praying the prayer, Dad told him that he now knew he would spend eternity in heaven, to which Grandpa replied, "That's good!" \:D/ Although we don't know for sure that Grandpa really did ask Jesus into his heart - because he isn't thinking quite right - we now have more hope.

Thank you so much for your prayers. You guys are a great encouragement!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

That's so encouraging! I'll still be praying for you guys :hug:
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

My parents and grandma have been making hospice care arrangements, but they got a call this morning saying that my grandpa died at 6:30 a.m. It is very comforting to know that he's probably going to heaven. So :( , or :) , I'm not sure which to feel. He has left us forever, but his suffering is gone. It's not like this wasn't expected; they knew last summer that this would be coming soon (Grandpa was 83 years old).
This has been very hard on my little sister as well as my grandma and parents.

Thank you so much for your prayers. You guys are real blessing!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I'm sorry Sunny and TKD :hug: :hug: I'll still pray for you guys.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am so sorry, Sunny and TKD, but I'm glad that he was able to have a chance to accept Jesus. I will be praying for you both and your family.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Aww. :(

Praying for you all. :hug:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.