West End Envy

Share your prayer requests here.
Honey Wheeler
OK

West End Envy

Post by Honey Wheeler »

I am in a theater group that has two different shows for two of the three seasons during the school year.( They only have one show for the remaining season) This year for the winter they had the shows Mulan Jr. and The Music Man. Today I saw the last show of Music Man and wished that I was in it. In the South side show(Mulan, the one I was in) was just okay. The director was not my favorite person and was quite strict. I had the director of Music Man for the first show I was in(Charlie Brown) and she is very amazing.

To sum it up, I have a lot of envy of the shows that I'm not in and envy for some of the amazing parts and singing voices that my friends got. Will you pray for me? Thanks!

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will keep your in my prayers. Remember that God is in control. He wants what's best for us. :hug:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Sure thing, Honey! :) You probably don't need to hear the rather cliche, 'Big parts and small make a team' pep talk, but I will say this.

A little while ago I co-taught a group of young girls about contentment. Guess what I got tested on the week before? ;) But He's begun to show me that He hand designs every single situation I'm in, so that I can touch the lives of certain others. And I'm certain it's that way for you too! :D Proverbs says, "The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed", and the more I try it, the more I see it work. :) He's putting you various places so you can touch various lives, in a way only you can do it!
Last edited by The Kings Daughter on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.