I'm so overwhelmed right now.

Share your prayer requests here.
Mimi
Animatronic

I'm so overwhelmed right now.

Post by Mimi »

Hey guys,
It would be really great if you all could pray for me. I'm trying to plan for college in the fall, and really having a hard time. I found a Christian school that accepted me and it's exciting, but the problem is that the school is very expensive. The other Christian colleges I'm interested in are far away so I don't think my parents would let me go. My other options are local secular colleges. I am quite passionate about avoiding them if possible, because frankly, I'm disgusted by the things I see and hear everyday and it's a daily struggle to keep my conscience for the Lord. Anyway, please pray for wisdom and guidance as my parents and I figure this all out, for financial provisions, and for me to trust God and accept his will over mine.

The other thing I need prayer about is camp his summer. I'm volunteering as a counsellor which will be a spiritual and physical challenge. But wouldn't ya know, my biggest concern is... Wait for it... Finances. ](*,) I had no idea how much I would be required to buy for the one month.
As I said, I'm very overwhelmed right now (Man, I'm not usually such a downer!) and it would be extremely helpful if you all would keep me in your prayers. Thank you!
Last edited by Mimi on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I'll keep you in my prayers Mimi. :hug:
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Praying for you, Mimi :pray:
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I'll be praying for you. :)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Mimi, you're in my prayers.

College is such a frightening thing. I hope you guys is able to work it out for the best.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

Praying for you Mimi! I can't imagine having to figure all that out. :hug:
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am praying for you, Mimi. :hug:
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

You're in my prayers, Mimi. :hug:

double post fixed - tkd.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Sure thing, Mimi. :) Just seek the Lord though it, and He will 'supply every need of yours'* and more! :hug:

* Philippians 4:19

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Thanks so much guys! I can't tell you all how much it means to have people who will pray for me.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I will pray for you too.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Sherlock
Solicitor Non Grata

Post by Sherlock »

prayers for you, mimi! but take heart - college (and all the related expenses) are survivable - The college thing may seem pretty scary at first, but it's a pretty fun and exciting new part of life. :)