Summer Job

Share your prayer requests here.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Summer Job

Post by Sapphire »

Hey, everyone. I would like to ask you all to pray that I will be able to get a job for the summer. I know it isn't a very big prayer request, but it would mean a lot if you kept it in your prayers. I've already applied for a few positions, but I haven't hear anything back yet. I would really like to get a job this summer for the money and life experience. Thank you so much for praying.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I'll be praying for you!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I don't believe in small prayer requests. :P

Praying for you, love! :hug: Keep us updated! :yes:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Will pray Sapphire :) I know how you feel...
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Thank you so much, everyone. :hug: I will certainly let you know how my job search goes.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Praying, Sapphire.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I apologize for the bump, but I had to tell all of you this! I may be a nanny for the month of August! Just when I thought I would not have a summer job this year, God seemed to lay one at my feet...almost. My friend is the current nanny for my possible employer, however she will not be able to work for the month of August. She gave me the mother's number. I just called and left a message. It was a terrible message. I said to many um's and what I wanted to say in my head did not sound at all what I said in the message, but I hope that the mother will still call me back since my friend recommended me. Thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pray. I will keep you updated on what happens. :)
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Sounds great, dear!::) Will pray. :D

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Hey, that sounds exciting, Sapphire! ;) Don't worry; everyone sounds nervious when they're applying/interviewing for a job. It's only natural.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

She still hasn't called back yet, but I talked to my friend. My friend says that the woman is very interested, but she has to talk to her husband first. So, please pray that her husband with be open to hiring me. Thank you.