Resisting Temptation

Share your prayer requests here.
Parker Family
Smile for the camera

Post by Parker Family »

Don't fret Tops! I contacted the DMCA: they will be at your doorsteps soon and will be taking you to prison. There you can rest and recuperate without having the temptations! \:D/ I'll be pray for you while your there! :yes:

PS: have a great time in prison and say hello to Uncle Tom for me :p

~ This is a joke
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Parker Family wrote:Don't fret Tops! I contacted the DMCA: they will be at your doorsteps soon and will be taking you to prison. There you can rest and recuperate without having the temptations! \:D/ I'll be pray for you while your there! :yes:
Somebody please start a Post Hall of Fame because this post deserves the recognition. \:D/ I love it.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I hate it! :x

Well the quality is pretty bad so I guess I'm going to wait until Friday at 12:01am. :( I asked my boss if I could come in late the next day and he understood the importance of the situation.
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

The Top Crusader wrote: I asked my boss if I could come in late the next day and he understood the importance of the situation.
More like... he thinks you're doing something of use and importance that day... and not staying up late the night before to watch a movie. :noway:
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

"Sorry, kids, but the library will be closed on Saturday so Mr. Brian can stay out late watching movies."

What an outrage. :noway:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

It's all just another normal day. .
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

American Eagle wrote:"Sorry, kids, but the library will be closed on Saturday so Mr. Brian can stay out late watching movies."

Whit closed Whit's End whenever something exploded and people were in danger, this is the same principal. :noway:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

The Top Crusader wrote:
American Eagle wrote:"Sorry, kids, but the library will be closed on Saturday so Mr. Brian can stay out late watching movies."

Whit closed Whit's End whenever something exploded and people were in danger, this is the same principal. :noway:
So people will be in danger if you don't watch Avengers, I see. .
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Yeah! \:D/

Besides, it'll be Friday morning, not Saturday. Friday is my school day, the kids will be happy if its closed due to my absense. \:D/
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Topics like this are why I need to visit ALL sections of the board more often. :yes:
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Definitely! \:D/

Anyway I never watched the pirated version and enjoyed the midnight showing. And am hopefully going to see it again tomorrow. Tried to see it last Saturday but they were sold out. :(
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I thought you didn’t see movies in the theater more than once?
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I haven't in many years... but I'm making an exception for the Avengers and for the fact that this theater 20 minutes away has $3 tickets. \:D/