Ingrown Toenail...

Share your prayer requests here.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Ingrown Toenail...

Post by ~JCGJ~ »

I have an ingrown toenail that I'm getting surgically (sp) removed tomorrow afternoon, at about 3:30 PM EDT. Please pray that all will go well. This is the fourth time I've had to have it done, so I know what's going to happen, but it doesn't make me any less nervous. They numb it completely durring the surgery, so I'm not worried about that.. But the shot they give you is quite nerve-rackingly large. Also, as the shot wears off, I will deffinately (sp) be able to feel the aftereffects of having half my toenail removed. I also ask that you pray that it doesn't become infected after the surgery (that happened to me once, and it was even more painful than the ingrown toenail itself). I won't be allowed to put any pressure on the toe for about 24 hours, so I'll be using crutches, so if you could pray that I don't fall and bust my face as well, that would be great.
Thank you for your prayers,

~J*J~
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

My teacher had some surgery around that area, it does not sound fun. :anxious: Definitely praying for you! :D

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
orangie
OK

Post by orangie »

My sister had an ingrown toe nail. It was not fun. I'll be praying for you.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I will be praying for you.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

I hope everything goes well. I'll be praying for you.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

ouch! Praying it heals quickly!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

How'd it go, ~JCGJ~? :)

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
~JCGJ~
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

It went well, I'm off the crutches, and it doesn't hurt too much (probably because of a daily dose of Advil, prescribed Burn Creme, and some anti-infection/anti-inflamitory (sp) pills... Yup, I'm fairly drugged up :D).

I have a check-up in about a week (two weeks from the procedure) to be sure, but as far as I can see, it doesn't look/feel too bad at this point.

Thanks for your prayers!
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: