Prayer For First Interview

Share your prayer requests here.
Bren
Be positive!

Prayer For First Interview

Post by Bren »

Tomorrow I have my first job interview. It's with McDonalds. I really need the money right now. Please pray all goes well. A tiny bit nervous since I've never done this.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I believe wholly in you, man. Look your best tomorrow with nice paints, a button-down shirt and a tie. That shows the manager that you are committed to this job! Keep your head high, do your best to answer whatever questions s/he asks, and address them as "sir/ma'am". Who am I kidding... you know all this stuff. Just get out there and land that job. \:D/

Praying for you, bro. Stay humble; God has made you with ability and He'll be with you.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

American Eagle wrote:I believe wholly in you, man. Look your best tomorrow with nice paints, a button-down shirt and a tie.
....nice paints?

;)

Bren, praying for you. I'm sure you'll do fine!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

How did it go, Bren? Make sure you let us know when you hear back from them! Even if you don't get the job, maybe they'll have something later, and either way, you get more interview experience. I've found that with each interview I do, I have a better idea of the kinds of things they will ask and am better able to provide good answers. My first job interview (way back in the day) was not a pretty sight. ;)
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Hopefully it wasn't as bad as this, Catspaw:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Catspaw wrote:How did it go, Bren? Make sure you let us know when you hear back from them! Even if you don't get the job, maybe they'll have something later, and either way, you get more interview experience. I've found that with each interview I do, I have a better idea of the kinds of things they will ask and am better able to provide good answers. My first job interview (way back in the day) was not a pretty sight. ;)
indeed, you gradually get a little less nervous and a little more familiar with questions so you don't blank every other second. But I hope you're one of the few who can walk in and do a great job on the first run and get it!
Laura Ingalls wrote:Hopefully it wasn't as bad as this, Catspaw:
LOL! :lol:
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I did get the job. Read more here.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

No, Laura, my first interview wasn't nearly that insulting. Yay for looking on the bright side! ;)

Congratulations, Bren! \:D/ Enjoy your orientation and meeting your new co-workers. :D I hope you feel better soon.