National Bible Bee 2013

Leaving tonight

Share your prayer requests here.
Christian A.
Animatronic

National Bible Bee 2013

Post by Christian A. »

In just a few hours, my family and I will be off to the National Bible Bee in Sevierville, Tennessee! Three of my siblings and I qualified to compete on the national level, so we've been studying hard ever since the end of August. And all of our hard work culminates in this one event!

So, if you would, pray that we have safe travels, and also that we do our best for God's glory as we compete -- that we would remember all that we have studied and place well, but that we would not forget that the main goal is to hide God's Word in our hearts and so bring glory to His Name.

If I place exceptionally well and end up in the semi-finals, you will be able to watch me compete online. I will post the link here if I find out on Thursday night that that is the case. =)
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Praying!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

My friend's brother is also competing in the Bible Bee :) I'll be lifting you up in prayer, Christian!
*insert provocative quote here*
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am praying.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

this sounds really awesome! I do bible quizzing, and I think it's kinda the same thing
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

Thank you all for your prayers! I had an amazing time. Didn't do as well as I hoped I would, but that's okay. I reunited with a lot of old friends and made some awesome new ones. And now I can't wait for next year!! =D