Prayer for Bren

Share your prayer requests here.
shnoodlec
Tallying up

Prayer for Bren

Post by shnoodlec »

Please pray for Bren, he is going through a VERY SERIOUS oral problem which he can talk more about if he wants to. Anyway, please pray for him. We want to make sure he gets to see his birthday at the end of the week. Operation day is coming up, and just pray that the operation will go fine, and in the meantime, the infection doesn't spread or do anything else drastic.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread HERE. come find me on the ToO chat if you dare.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

In short, I have an oral infection. It has spread pretty far. In the long run I will need dentures but at this point I have to get 2 back teeth pulled. Numbers 14 and 18 if there's any future dentists out there. This is one of those infections that could require a root canal, however given how far along it is, I not only run the risk of it going to the brain but the other possibility is the infection building up and the tooth exploding. I won't be getting the extractions till next Tuesday so I am taking it day by day and praying for the best. What with my 22nd birthday on friday and all...
ImageImageImage
logos linked