Prayer ASAP

Share your prayer requests here.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Prayer ASAP

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Hey all...really worried about one of my best friends. She went out earlier today and no one has heard from her for quite a while...I had plans with her, but haven't been able to get a hold of her and people can't geta hold of the guy she was with either.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

You got in.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

I'm praying.
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

thanks, we finally got a hold of her. turned her phone off to be polite and apparently forgot that I was coming over or something and had a 10 hr first date. argh.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Haha. Sorry for the stress it caused you, but I'm glad everything is alright.
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Glad she's fine, even if the answer was annoying. o.o And that's a long first date. o.O

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

NO KIDDING, TKD! crazy. TS - me too!