Friend died in a car accident

Share your prayer requests here.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Friend died in a car accident

Post by EMBEE »

Hello to my ToO family who I sadly haven't talked to in a while. I got word earlier this morning that a girl from my church and homeschool band died in a car accident last night. She was only sixteen, I believe. We were not very close, but I was still friends with her and her younger sister, and our families do things together on occasion. Please pray for her family that they would have the peace and comfort that only God can give, and that they would become closer as a family. Pray for us, their friends, that we would be able to help them and each other get through this awful time.

For me, this feels sort of like SnC all over again, except a little different because its someone i actually knew in person. I'm finding it hard not to cry. Thank you all for your prayers.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
IrishTiger
IrishTiger
IrishTiger

Post by IrishTiger »

I'm praying. Thank you for sharing this with us. I'll be keeping you, her family, and those who knew her in my prayers. May God comfort all of you and give you the peace that surpasses understanding.
~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~Robert Frost
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Philo of Alexandria
Joshua 1:9
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

<3 praying dear girl. Her younger sister will probably appreciate your friendship. I wish I could come and hug you. But..distance. :/ Remember crying is okay. Jesus felt the need to do it too. :hug:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.