Prayers For Transitional Period

Share your prayer requests here.
Bren
Be positive!

Prayers For Transitional Period

Post by Bren »

Dear ToO friends,

As I write this, I am getting prepared to take on a new adventure that is both interesting and scary. I have been leaving with dad for a year. Within the last week, some things have come up which are pushing me to move out. The issue is I don't have an income right now, so I am having to move in with a family from church. As a young man, moving in with a different family seems scary enough. But the fact is I don't know what any of my future holds. To be honest, I find it very scary. However, I don't really have any other options if I am going to be happy with my life. I don't want to have to leave dad without having my own place to go, but there's just a lot of differences of opinion around here and it causes conflict. I don't know what any of this means for my online life at present, but I do know you guys have been there for me through a lot, and I covet your prayers during this transitional period. In the end I want Gods will to be done. If I don't get a chance to talk to you all for a while, I want you all to know I appreciate each and everyone of you.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I will certainly be praying for you, Bren.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I hope everything works out for you Bren! I'll be praying!
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Bren, I'll be praying for you!
Gaberk
Not as new

Post by Gaberk »

Wow, I'll be praying!
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Praying for sure

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
SirWhit
I'm finally a No0b

Post by SirWhit »

Praying for you Bren
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

I will be praying, but let me interject here...
God dosen't always call us to live happily ever after, or till next month, or next week or even tomorrow. Sure, he would love it if we could just all be happy, but a happy life is a boring life with no purpose or direction. We shouldn't just sit on our behinds at the dock waiting for our ship to come in! That's not His will because His plan is perfect and made to benefit everyone involved. So when you move in with the new folks, just remember that you are just a small part of a bigger plan.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Unfortunately, I can't say much has changed in this situation. I kinda flip-flopped back and forth with being with friends or at dads house. As much as I hate it, being at dads just doesn't work. With the economy the way it is, the people I'm staying with are having troubles of their own. What it boils down to is I'm scraping by on food stamps. It doesn't help when I know that I have the podcast website bill coming in a few months. I really need God to work a miracle in this situation. Only he can turn it around for good. I'd appreciate your continued prayers and if I can't continue to be as actively involved in the online fan community as I want, I want to thank you all for a great 7 years.
ImageImageImage
logos linked