Please pray for me

Share your prayer requests here.
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Please pray for me

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

I'm having a ton of trouble with mat this year... I'm getting 50%s and 60%s, and I don't know what's wrong. My grades are getting worse, and I'm trying to get better but it just doesn't seem to work. PLEASE pray! It's more serious than it sounds, and I don't want to have to retake the entire grade over again because of this!! :mecry:
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Blipadouzi
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Blipadouzi »

Dear Lord...I stand in awe of your amazing presence and life changing hand.

I ask you now to cover my sister with your love...bring her guidance and wisdom. Teach her the things she needs to learn and help with her concentration and attentiveness while learning.

We thank you for what you will do and what you have already done in her.

Amen.
Elrohir
I'm memorable

Post by Elrohir »

Lucy Pevensie wrote:I'm having a ton of trouble with mat this year... I'm getting 50%s and 60%s, and I don't know what's wrong. My grades are getting worse, and I'm trying to get better but it just doesn't seem to work. PLEASE pray! It's more serious than it sounds, and I don't want to have to retake the entire grade over again because of this!! :mecry:
I know how ya feel. I usually have a hard time in math too. I'll definitely pray for you.
H34TH4R
Someone's favorite

Post by H34TH4R »

Elrohir wrote:
Lucy Pevensie wrote:I'm having a ton of trouble with mat this year... I'm getting 50%s and 60%s, and I don't know what's wrong. My grades are getting worse, and I'm trying to get better but it just doesn't seem to work. PLEASE pray! It's more serious than it sounds, and I don't want to have to retake the entire grade over again because of this!! :mecry:
I know how ya feel. I usually have a hard time in math too. I'll definitely pray for you.
yes i'll pray to my grades in math are usally d's and f's if that makes you feel any better.
OneWay
I've been here a bit

Post by OneWay »

I am praying.
All of God's Creation is special,
But some are too cute to be called that!