[ 5 posts ] 
 Post Post subject: Week 6 Challenge
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:45 am 
I'm as fancy as Penguin!

Cash: 22.25
In Gimp's absensce, I will post the sixth week's challenge. Sorry it's late! Okay, it's pretty simple, but very important. I would like to challenge all of you to get into God's Word as much as you can this week, preferably every day. As we each go about our busy days, it is so important to keep our focus on God's Word and what He has to say to us. Sometimes I have a hard time focusing on Him, and then my mind gets all cluttered with useless worries. How much easier it is to give all my worries to God! So I encourage you to make time to read the Bible as much as you can. If you have to cut down on entertainment time, then do it! Make a commitment to hear what Jesus has to say to you as you read His Word. :)

Trinarius is back. Kind of.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:11 pm 
Re-elect the Town Council!
is playing Super Mario. She never had a game system like this growing up!

Cash: 1.04
Bank: 220.06
Blog: View Blog (1)
I felt God wanting me to turn off the TV for a while! I usually watch SO much TV. So I haven't been watching it at all really. And I've been looking through my bible a lot, mostly to find really crazy interesting stories to bring up at LUNCH!

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:40 am 
The Council isn't corrupt

Cash: 0.00
Very good challenge. I usually have my Bible with me in my backpack at school so that on my breaks if I don't have homework or don't want to do the homework, I can find a nice quiet spot on campus and read God's Word for a while. I've noticed it making a big change in my life in just the recent months.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:38 pm 
I'm as fancy as Penguin!

Cash: 22.25
gimp80995 wrote:
Very good challenge. I usually have my Bible with me in my backpack at school so that on my breaks if I don't have homework or don't want to do the homework, I can find a nice quiet spot on campus and read God's Word for a while. I've noticed it making a big change in my life in just the recent months.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Taking your Bible to campus is an excellent idea, Gimp! :D

Trinarius is back. Kind of.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:05 am 
The Council isn't corrupt

Cash: 0.00
Trinarius wrote:
gimp80995 wrote:

Peace Out

-Gimp

Taking your Bible to campus is an excellent idea, Gimp! :D

Yeah, my mom got me a slimline Bible specifically so that it could be in my backpack at school without adding much weight or taking up much room. It's become my favorite Bible even when I'm not at school now.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.

Offline Profile  

[ 5 posts ]