The Town of Odyssey Turns Thirteen!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
The Town of Odyssey Turns Thirteen!

Post by Catspaw »

Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that the ToO has officially turned thirteen! \:D/ Yep, we're officially in those challenging teen years that parents dread. :( Don't make me take your phone away and make you do your homework, ToO! :shame:

It has been thirteen years since Shadowpaw started this amazing board! Every year it gets more unbelievable that the ToO has been around for so many years and still has a number of original members, and is still gaining new members, not to mention all the people in between! You guys are all awesome! :yes:

The statistics below prove that there are a lot of dedicated ToOers who love to post, even if we're not quite as busy as we were that first year! \:D/

Number of posts: 1044985
Posts per day: 220.05
Number of topics: 30323
Topics per day: 6.39
Number of users: 1423
Users per day: 0.30

Dan has provided a timely anniversary surprise this year. Instead of his usual birthday image, he's provided something perfect to remind us why today is really special - not the ToO's anniversary, but Easter Sunday, a day to remember that Jesus is risen!

If you would like to read past anniversary threads, they are all archived in City Hall. You won't be able to post in them, but feel free to peruse past celebrations! Click the following links if you're interested: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th
shnoodlec
Tallying up

Post by shnoodlec »

Happy birthday ToO!!! :disco: =D> It's been an honor lurking here for the last four years or so. \:D/
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread HERE. come find me on the ToO chat if you dare.
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Happy birthday ToO! Hard to believe that it's been almost 12 years since my sister convinced me to join!
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Happy Birthday, ToO!!! This place has meant a lot to me over the years. :)
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Oh no! Not again! I've once again been foiled in my attempts to deny the passing time ;)
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Hip hip. \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

BOOOOO shut it down!!!!
Rosie Willowwater
Not as new

Post by Rosie Willowwater »

I'm still shocked at the fact that the ToO is about as old as me. Even though I'm a bit late, Happy Birthday, ToO!
No one deserves to be forgotten
No one deserves to fade away
No one should come and go
And have no one know they were ever even there
No one deserves to disappear
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks a lot, Rosie. Now I feel really, really ancient, not just kinda old. ;)

I still have fond memories of sitting in my college dorm room, excitedly checking out what joyous surprise Shadowpaw had awaiting us, thirteen years ago. And I was not disappointed! (Since a lot of us were wondering if it was all going to be an April Fool's joke!) :lol:
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TOO!!!!!!!! *dances around* Woot!