The Board is Mine!

Welcome to the First Church of the newly created Regisville! Within these hallowed walls, everything and anything related to the great Dr. Regis Blackgaard shall be discussed. Come, read, discover what wonderful things this man has done for your beloved town!

Postby Jennifer Doyle » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:29 pm

I hate Blackgaards. But one in particular. I have a hard time believing Gabe's attitude was just someone pretending though . . . :-

*wonders who is controlling his character*

This sucks big time. By the way.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Re-elect the Town Council!
Jennifer Doyle

is playing Super Mario. She never had a game system like this growing up!

Cash on hand: 1.04
Bank: 220.06
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Azariah Ben Yaakov » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:31 pm

So like I have been away ALL week. :(. Ya. Not cool. So what all is exactly going on her ein detail?

Ry
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Azariah Ben Yaakov

Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Lord_Kappa » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:47 pm

Let me explain... no, there is too much. Let me sum up. The Election results came out and it was tied, the absentee ballots still had it tied. So Shadowpaw cast the final and deciding vote for Gabe and Fenix. Almost immediately Gabe imprissoned Fenix and revealed himself to be Regis Blackgaard! *DUN DUN DUN*! He's gone on a whirlwind rampage of imprisoning people (Windshear was bailed, Jeselvr (?) or someone else who changed their name to Gabriel Dragsack and started posting in his name is still in jail, as well as a mysterious user with the name <>> (Or something like that).)
We expect comments from Mr. Blackgaard who promised to talk about the new town guidelines sometime today.

In equally saddening news, Robo has left the forum due to the "poop" of this story arc. :sniff:
“Among the attributes of God, although they are all equal, mercy shines with even more brilliancy than justice.” —Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

By the way, Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, was a racist.
I post like Shadowpaw
Lord_Kappa

Postby Azariah Ben Yaakov » Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:56 pm

Lord_Kappa wrote:Let me explain... no, there is too much. Let me sum up. The Election results came out and it was tied, the absentee ballots still had it tied. So Shadowpaw cast the final and deciding vote for Gabe and Fenix. Almost immediately Gabe imprissoned Fenix and revealed himself to be Regis Blackgaard! *DUN DUN DUN*! He's gone on a whirlwind rampage of imprisoning people (Windshear was bailed, Jeselvr (?) or someone else who changed their name to Gabriel Dragsack and started posting in his name is still in jail, as well as a mysterious user with the name <>> (Or something like that).)
We expect comments from Mr. Blackgaard who promised to talk about the new town guidelines sometime today.

In equally saddening news, Robo has left the forum due to the "poop" of this story arc. :sniff:
Wow. A lot has happened over the week *Makes a mental note of never to leave the toO again...*

Ry
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Azariah Ben Yaakov

Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Postby EK » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:18 pm

Yay new color scheme!
The Original EK
The Original EK
EK

Cash on hand: 28,902.77
Bank: 192.84
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Trinarius » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:23 pm

You have to admit this is pretty cool. \:D/
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
Trinarius

Cash on hand: 22.25

Postby Taq » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:23 pm

The EKster wrote:Yay new color scheme!

And absence of signatures. Those are the only two differences I notice so far, having been in Regisville a few minutes.
I post like Shadowpaw
Taq

Cash on hand: 45.68
Bank: 8.85

Postby EK » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:24 pm

Itaque wrote:
The EKster wrote:Yay new color scheme!

And absence of signatures. Those are the only two differences I notice so far, having been in Regisville a few minutes.

Theres also Blackgaards Castle, and The ToO Ruins.
The Original EK
The Original EK
EK

Cash on hand: 28,902.77
Bank: 192.84
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby Evil Chick » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:25 pm

Sweet! I love this! This is a pretty awesome color scheme. Gotta give you that much, Regis. I wonder how many other evil people will take over the town in the future... :D
Miss Whit's End
Evil Chick

Happily married to the love of my life :inlove:

Cash on hand: 10.42
Bank: 0.00

Postby Applesauce » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:43 pm

livin4messiah wrote:
Lord_Kappa wrote:Let me explain... no, there is too much. Let me sum up. The Election results came out and it was tied, the absentee ballots still had it tied. So Shadowpaw cast the final and deciding vote for Gabe and Fenix. Almost immediately Gabe imprissoned Fenix and revealed himself to be Regis Blackgaard! *DUN DUN DUN*! He's gone on a whirlwind rampage of imprisoning people (Windshear was bailed, Jeselvr (?) or someone else who changed their name to Gabriel Dragsack and started posting in his name is still in jail, as well as a mysterious user with the name <>> (Or something like that).)

Wow. A lot has happened over the week *Makes a mental note of never to leave the toO again...*

Ry

No, all that happened in the last 24 hours. I was gone for most of it as well...
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Applesauce

Postby Arwen » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:46 pm

Aw man. I totally didn't notice the absent signatures right away. Right after I made a new one up, too! That ruins it.

But I still could change the theme back to the original, and I will resist Regis!! (Even if it kills me)
I love the \:D/ smiley
Arwen

Nostalgic

Cash on hand: 0.80
Bank: 75.00

Postby Fei » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:22 pm

Man this is an awesome color! Reminds me of the Sith!
We love you StrongNChrist
Fei

<3

Cash on hand: 13.72

Postby Olivia Blackgaard » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:31 pm

My first inkling that Gabe might be Blackgaard material was his conflicts with Jennifer... I think I made some kind of remark to someone about how he was a man after Regis's own heart!

But sadly, Gabe was too good an actor and fooled even his own clan. :( We were trying so hard to keep the secrets of the Clan safe, we missed our own leaders. I feel very much like the Pharisees should have felt after they missed Christ because they were so wrapped up in their laws.

For our sins and grievances against you, Dear Master, we beg forgiveness. Especially those of us who were blinded by their grief. :(

-Olivia
Why am I even here?
Olivia Blackgaard

Location: Dancing out of joy of my deliverance-- lol, see sig

Postby Catspaw » Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:35 pm

Lord_Kappa wrote:[color=green]Let me explain... no, there is too much. Let me sum up.

I love the Princess Bride line! \:D/ I definitely laughed when I saw that!

Gabriel contacted myself, and at least a few other Blackgaard members, early on in his time on the board. At the time, we doubted that he was Blackgaard material. However, now that his brilliant disguise has been removed, I wish that we had been able to warmly welcome him much sooner than we did. :(
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 6,255.43
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby JesusIsAlive » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:07 pm

Lady Simbelmynë wrote:It's jesselvr..... :shame:

And "he" just sent me a PM titled "love ya babe"

and it said:

i saw your picture your absloutely gorgeous!!

:-s

That is kinda like what mine said! I was sooo confused. I say we fight to the death! :knight:
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)
JesusIsAlive

grins bigly. Grins are contagious, you know! =D

Cash on hand: 137.50
Bank: 0.00

Postby Jennifer Doyle » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:16 pm

Ya, Gabe being a jerk to me . . . first clue it's a Blackgaard. Haha!
Re-elect the Town Council!
Jennifer Doyle

is playing Super Mario. She never had a game system like this growing up!

Cash on hand: 1.04
Bank: 220.06

Postby Olivia Blackgaard » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:59 pm

Honestly, I don't even recall Gabriel contacting the Blackgaards... but then I was going through quite a lot back then (honestly, Dr. Blackgaard-- if you were to ask Eugene Blackgaard, who was in charge of our protection, he would tell you how very distraught I was. :().
Why am I even here?
Olivia Blackgaard

Postby Danielle Abigail Maxwell » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:22 pm

This changed fast. And boy is Eric going to kill me. That's what I get for having a brother! I ahve only been here for a tiny it, and it has changed, and in a bad way. It had better change back, or I am going to ahve to find a new way to talk with my brother. I will leave like Robo! And anyone else that hates this. I want to talk about odyssey and all, and have ti be called The Town Of Odyssey, but NO it has to be changed to Regisville. What has Blackguard gotten himself into? I HATE HIM!!!! Well, I ahd better still ahve my siggy, or else. David was awesome! Love, Maudy.

By the way, what else is going to happen to this place?!!!!!!!!!!
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author
Danielle Abigail Maxwell

Bone Marrow Transplant Registered Nurse

Cash on hand: 231.86
Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby Lord_Kappa » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:27 pm

I love the Princess Bride line! I definitely laughed when I saw that!
I'm glad I gave you some amusement. I also really enjoy the line, along with many others from that movie.
I post like Shadowpaw
Lord_Kappa

Postby Olivia Blackgaard » Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:39 pm

If I may just commend the makers of the colour scheme for a moment:

This is truly nostalgic for me! Was it intended to remind us of the AIO Survivor and AIO Mole websites?
Why am I even here?
Olivia Blackgaard

PreviousNext

Return to The First Church of Regisville