Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:52 pm 
darcietastical
darcietastical
Nothing to see here.

Cash: 159.09
Nah, he was running for mayor from day 1! Anyone else have PMs? Those are fun to see!

Gabriel Dragsack on June 2nd wrote:
I had been intrigued by the idea for quite a while and started visiting around Christmas time! :yey:

I didn't follow everyday though, but visited a few times a week just to see what was going on! I finally sat down and decided "Now's my time to make an appearance" and lo and behold, I joined this wonderful board! :yes:

I have great ambitions and will be running for election this upcoming term! What are your plans for this board? :headscratch:

"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon

Offline Profile E-mail Facebook  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:07 pm 
I'm as fancy as Penguin!

Cash: 22.25
He may have been running for mayor from day one, but the time it took to get to this point is truly an astounding feat. Here is Gabe's response to a question regarding his favorite book:

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
I would pick "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu. An epic piece.

I didn't think much of it then, but I can see why he said it now! \:D/

Trinarius is back. Kind of.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:18 pm 
Name Eater

Cash: 6.49
yes... that by itself tipped me off. The personality of the posts was too dim to really grasp such a complex and brilliant book. Really, a "n00b" knowing and comprehending such a book... is rather preposterous. It was apparent to me that there was a knowledgeable and smart intelligence behind it. But it clashed strongly with his fake personality, and the more he acted that way... the harder it was to believe the two could co-exist.

JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:27 AM): That long?!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:31 AM): IT WAS EONS AGO!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:33 AM): *falls over*
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:46 AM): I've already fallen over and died :noway:
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:47 AM): I beat you. :neener:

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:47 am 
I was here from the beginning
Dreaming of you...

Cash: 2.62
Bank: 28.20
It reminds me of sleeper agents for foreign countries. They just seem like your neighbors until one day they go missing and some government secret is stolen.

And anyone else notice Gabe/Regis title says "Town Founder"?

And also, I think someone needs to buy up all the expensive Shadowpaw dolls and donate them to Gabis. (Catchy, heh? ;) )

Read the doll's description, and maybe it'll make sense. \:D/

-Cowboy

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:05 am 
Международный экспертный центр 8(800)20002-79

Cash: Locked
Bank: Locked
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
And also, I think someone needs to buy up all the expensive Shadowpaw dolls and donate them to Gabis. (Catchy, heh? ;) )

Read the doll's description, and maybe it'll make sense. \:D/

Haha, I thought about Regis when I read the description yesterday but I didn't realize at the time that he was taking over the board. ;)

More posts... :)

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
My background says "Property of the NSA"! It's so funny, cause it looks like an NSA desktop!

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
jasodia wrote:
Myron...hehe...I'm gonna laugh so hard if someone is introduced to me as Myron! :D

I knew a Myron a long time ago. He hated his name too! :eek!:

Maybe he became Jellyfish! LOL!

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
Laura Ingalls wrote:
I'm going to guess that it is StupendousMan...his last post was last August. :-k

Could be! My friend is stupendous! He saved my life once! :angelfly:

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
MUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMSSSIEEEEE!!!

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
Bah!

Recall! Recall! :lawyer:

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
Any tips for a n00b? I want to start investing and making money! Blackgaard Enterprises and the Webster Development firm seem like the only worthwhile ones, but I can't afford to invest in either! :sniff:

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
This board has everything, even a topic about writing utilities!

It's a mad house! :mad:

I have black and purple sharpies, not sure what kind though. I use them to write on my CD-ROMs! :thumbsup:

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
Applesauce wrote:
You could just put an option in the profile section that allows people to choose between the old color scheme and the new color scheme. A lot of message boards have options like that. Unless, of course, the old colors would clash with the new logo.

Oh no, for sure we will have that! :) And don't worry, the new logo and the old logo are still separate -- the new layout features the new logo and you can switch to the old layout that still has the old logo! :drool: It's a win/win!

We're keeping it private for now, since we're testing it with some of the changes we want to implement! \:D/

Applesauce wrote:
Oh, and I love the Frodo & Sam sig...cracks me up every time. :hilarious:

Thank you Applesauce (what a wonderful name!) :truce: You're awesome!

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
JesusFreak777 wrote:
He approved the jobs like night club owner and beer as well? *is kinda surprised at that*

Night clubs need employees too, we can't exclude them because they're "bad" just like we can't exclude the Red Scorpion Terrorists. :noway: That's playing favourites, and our campaign does not favour any particular group :hug:.

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
Now that is cool! =D>

I would also like to point out I have a wealth of experience with computer programming and so does Fenix, as I have learned. :hug: Our ideas can be implemented, no matter how impossible they seem! \:D/

Last edited by Chandler on Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:29 am 
Dreaming of you...

Wasn't there something in the episode with Blackgaard's Castle about fake beer? :-k

-Cowboy

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:29 am 
Got Pancakes?

Cash: 7.00
Bank: 105.76
Shadowpaw is a GENIOUS!!! :worship:

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:42 am 
We love you StrongNChrist
<3

Cash: 13.72
*bows with Nate*

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:47 am 
I like Cookies
I like Cookies
is.

Cash: 0.00
Bank: 360.03
Darcie wrote:
Nah, he was running for mayor from day 1! Anyone else have PMs? Those are fun to see!

Gabriel Dragsack on June 2nd wrote:
I had been intrigued by the idea for quite a while and started visiting around Christmas time! :yey:

I didn't follow everyday though, but visited a few times a week just to see what was going on! I finally sat down and decided "Now's my time to make an appearance" and lo and behold, I joined this wonderful board! :yes:

I have great ambitions and will be running for election this upcoming term! What are your plans for this board? :headscratch:

I had no clue he was an NPC, I thought something was very suspicious when he knew a lot, he wanted to be mayor, and then when he campiagned he claimed to have all these computer skills and could do anything..

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:51 am 
Got Pancakes?

Cash: 7.00
Bank: 105.76
He was the most believeable NPC ever created... :worship:

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:02 am 
ion cannon ready
has been taken by a fey mood!

Cash: 3.48
Bank: 123.95
Blog: View Blog (1)
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
It reminds me of sleeper agents for foreign countries. They just seem like your neighbors until one day they go missing and some government secret is stolen.

That and they're awesome. \:D/
I vote that we call him Regis-2...

"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:10 am 
Brings Love and Joy

Gabriel wrote:
The Town of Odyssey isn't an average message board, it was designed to be a virtual town. But the board has stopped being innovative. That's one of the reasons why I'm running for mayor: To restore that kind of creative thinking. By working together, under my leadership, we can return the Town of Odyssey to its former glory and build a community that's the envy of the internet! :yes:

Dude! He said basicly the exact thing in an odyssey once!!! Of course he wasn't talking about a board online. The lines in that post are real quotes from odyssey!!

-Hawk

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:15 am 
ion cannon ready
has been taken by a fey mood!

Cash: 3.48
Bank: 123.95
Blog: View Blog (1)
Vote David O and JF wrote:
Gabriel wrote:
The Town of Odyssey isn't an average message board, it was designed to be a virtual town. But the board has stopped being innovative. That's one of the reasons why I'm running for mayor: To restore that kind of creative thinking. By working together, under my leadership, we can return the Town of Odyssey to its former glory and build a community that's the envy of the internet! :yes:

Dude! He said basicly the exact thing in an odyssey once!!! Of course he wasn't talking about a board online. The lines in that post are real quotes from odyssey!

...That's... the point.

"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:32 am 
Jehoshaphat Rocks!

Here's some more:

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
darcy wrote:
:hello: Welcome from another former lurker! You'll have fun... although some of us here are a little :duh:
darcy

Thanks guys! I loved lurking, but figured it was time I showed my face! Or rather my text! :rofl2:

I'll play nice with the :mad: people, I guess we're all a little loopy in our own way!

...some of us more than others. :-s

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
darcy wrote:
You must have lurked for even longer than I did! Either that, or you've been spending way too much time catching up... there's a distinct possibility that I may have done that too... :-
hmm... maybe we should quiz you to see how much you really know... :headscratch: (jk)
darcy

I've been keeping a dossier on all members of the Town of Odyssey!!! :jesty:

ROFL!!! :rofl2:

J/J There's a saying that says know your enemies...

It can't hurt to know your friends too, 'eh? :dance:

In response to "what was your earliest memory of AIO?":
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
Hmmmm.... what a good question Digger! But I recall hearing about this place called "Whit's End" from a friend. It sounded very intriguing, so I went in search of the program! I found it, but it wasn't exactly easy to get my hands on.

I haven't followed the lives of the people of the town for a good number of years though. But there's no time like the present to start, now is there? :goof2:

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
There was this time I [dreamed I] was running to become the mayor of the Town of Odyssey! No joke! :snore:

That was even before I signed up here (I've been lurking for a while)! Maybe it was trying to tell me something!

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
Ahhhh, the infinite quotes are hurting my eyes! :dumb:
Oh really?? :-s

It just looked like an endless tunnel of text.

I hate tunnels. :(

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
jasodia wrote:
That's so cool. I wish I worked in an ice cream shop!

I wish I owned Whit's End, let alone worked there! I would love to explore the tunnel below it! :brave:

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
I wouldn't change my name for a thousand dollars. :noway:

...we now know why. :-#

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
I haven't heard from Richard in quite some time. :headscratch:

Will you good folks help me out? What is he up to these days? I would very much like to hear from him again. :yes:

In response to "What are you wearing right now?":
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
A white dress shirt and dark blazer! :wacky:

I look like James Bond!

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
I was planning to have dinner with friends, but I think I'm coming down with something again. :insane:

I need better doctors. :waaah:

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
Lex Luthor was an amazing villain! :eek!: You don't want to get in his way!

Of course he's no Dr. Blackgaard, but I'm not picky. \:D/

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
I should create a MYSPACE! If John Avery Whittaker can have one, why can't I as well? :shrugs:

The internet has come such a long way, hasn't it? I remember back when I couldn't even figure out how a modem worked and now I'm chatting with people across the globe on a message board! :grouphug:

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
I agree, I think it is time Regis Blackgaard returns! :worship:

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
the_newfie_haystack wrote:
Does blipadouzi know yet? Can he still get online? :-k

Haystack

What if he was killed in the explosion?? :bye: Blipadouzi, let us know you are ok! Getting killed in an explosion is an awful way to die, trust me. :dunce:

And one final one, just for laughs: \:D/
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
:lolsign: I am someone you do not want to see doing the splits.

LOL!

...True, Dr. B. Very true... :-

I really need to change my avatar...

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:23 pm 
I love the ToO!

Cash: 1,016.17
Bank: 0.00
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
I do hope the Trank Administration has tidied up the mayoral office for my arrival. \:D/

And I thought he was just being arrogant... :-

Jeremy

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:41 pm 
We love you StrongNChrist
<3

Cash: 13.72
Here is another Blackgaard post....
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
Thank you, one and all, for supporting us! :hug:

If we don't get elected today, rest assure, I will be back and I promise to run in every future election until I win! :)
Isn't that just like him!

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:53 pm 
I'm as fancy as Penguin!

Cash: 22.25
Jeremy wrote:
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
I do hope the Trank Administration has tidied up the mayoral office for my arrival. \:D/

Jeremy

I also had the same thought when I read that. ;)

Trinarius is back. Kind of.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:44 pm 
Dreaming of you...

Trinarius wrote:
Jeremy wrote:
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:

Jeremy

I also had the same thought when I read that. ;)

I was about to break out the fish when I read that, but I didn't want to stoop to his level. ;)

-Cowboy

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:56 pm 
darcietastical
darcietastical
Nothing to see here.

Cash: 159.09
OK here's a pretty good PM:

Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
darcy wrote:
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
You treat me so kindly even after the rude things I said to Pepper Doyle. You are a tremendous woman Darcie :).

No big deal... all the reaction I saw earlier today was pretty forgiving as well! Luckily you're dealing with a group that encourages forgiveness!

Very true! In my former life, people were not as forgiving :(.

:lol: "former life"

"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon

Offline Profile E-mail Facebook  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:00 am 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,086.75
Bank: 1,958.31
I thought of something great yesterday - Gabe has already fulfilled one his campaign promises. He said something about how he had already made a new background thing for the ToO that would be implemented. And here it is - the black and gray Regisville scheme! \:D/ Good to know he keeps his word!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next