Looking back at Gabe's Posts

Is Interesting.

Welcome to the First Church of the newly created Regisville! Within these hallowed walls, everything and anything related to the great Dr. Regis Blackgaard shall be discussed. Come, read, discover what wonderful things this man has done for your beloved town!

Postby NatetheGreat » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:13 am

Catspaw wrote:I thought of something great yesterday - Gabe has already fulfilled one his campaign promises. He said something about how he had already made a new background thing for the ToO that would be implemented. And here it is - the black and gray Regisville scheme! \:D/ Good to know he keeps his word!

I have a feeling he'll fulfill all his campaign promises, one way or a nother... >.>
Got Pancakes?
NatetheGreat

Cash on hand: 295.90
Bank: 0.00

Postby Olivia Blackgaard » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:26 pm

Dr. Blackgaard used some of the same campaign ideas that my mother proposed when she was 'running' with Father! Hurray!
Why am I even here?
Olivia Blackgaard

Location: Dancing out of joy of my deliverance-- lol, see sig

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Applesauce » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:27 pm

NatetheGreat wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I thought of something great yesterday - Gabe has already fulfilled one his campaign promises. He said something about how he had already made a new background thing for the ToO that would be implemented. And here it is - the black and gray Regisville scheme! \:D/ Good to know he keeps his word!

I have a feeling he'll fulfill all his campaign promises, one way or a nother... >.>

That was the very first thing I thought when I saw the new layout. Does anyone remember what other things were in Gabe/Fenix's platform? They certainly are cracking down on spammers, but I have yet to see any evidence of a point system....I don't remember much else of what they promised...
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Applesauce

Postby darcie » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:46 pm

Wow... here's some more guys that we missed! (I know... I spend too much time here lurking around :anxious: )

http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?p=288300#288300 - I know we saw the first part of this, but we totally didn't pay attention to the response!
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:Ohhhhhhhhh I hate needles. ](*,)

I was once given a needle and got really, really, really sick (terminally!). :mecry: So sick that I don't think I can give blood anymore, even if I wanted to!

Ummmm... if you were terminally ill you would have died! Just thought I'd point that out!

Thanks for pointing that out! I feel so dumb, I shall die (terminally!) from embarasment!

LOL! Just joshing you!

http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?p=311314#311314
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:This is from a few months back. :yes:

Keep in mind my hair is a little longer now. :-

:hilarious:

http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?p=298011#298011
Gabriel Dragsack wrote:My name means kingly, or regal, and there's no way I would change it! :noway:

OK, that's totally wrong. Gabriel means devoted to God, but Regis means ruler or kingly.
darcietastical
darcietastical
darcie

Nothing to see here.

Cash on hand: 159.09

Postby Lucy Pevensie » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:10 am

Wow, those are so funny! I can't believe how we missed it all! :hilarious:
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses
Lucy Pevensie

Cash on hand: 2.50

Postby STRYPER » Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:54 am

I found another one in the ToO Twins :shock:

Gabriel wrote:I'm a real life twin! :D
Gone... but not Forgotten
STRYPER

Cash on hand: 0.20

Postby bookworm » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:53 pm

I have a few thoughts and questions. First, I wonder if this theme will still be a choice after the arc? Second, why are emoticons still here? In Gabe's takeover post he clearly said his first act would be to get rid of them.

Now my thoughts; you people seem to be warmly welcoming the Dr. Isn't that sort of dangerous? It seems hypocritical to me, you were trying to force Davari out of town when he was here with the bombs. Also, Dr. Blackgaard is more threatening the Davari was. As a tribute to his massive power and evilness never forget how he potentially died and resurrected three times in the AIO radio shows. He escaped the burning of Blackgaard's Castle; his body "died" in the explosion at Whit's end. And even after that, his evil nature came back yet again in the imagination station virus. And now here he is yet again! It's incredible. That is the only way to truly describe it.
ToO Historian
ToO Historian
bookworm

Cash on hand: 1,376.70
Bank: 56,000.00

Postby Applesauce » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:28 am

bookworm wrote:I have a few thoughts and questions. First, I wonder if this theme will still be a choice after the arc? Second, why are emoticons still here? In Gabe's takeover post he clearly said his first act would be to get rid of them.

Now my thoughts; you people seem to be warmly welcoming the Dr. Isn't that sort of dangerous? It seems hypocritical to me, you were trying to force Davari out of town when he was here with the . Also, Dr. Blackgaard is more threatening the Davari was. As a tribute to his massive power and evilness never forget how he potentially died and resurrected three times in the AIO radio shows. He escaped the burning of Blackgaard's Castle; his body "died" in the explosion at Whit's end. And even after that, his evil nature came back yet again in the imagination station virus. And now here he is yet again! It's incredible. That is the only way to truly describe it.

I think Gabe's post was merely saying that he was taking the emotions out of his posts, not completely disabling them.

Also, you forget A Name Not a Number. Blackgaard supposedly died in that episode, too! ;)
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Applesauce

Postby Fei » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:30 am

Dr. B has died at least three times I think?
We love you StrongNChrist
Fei

<3

Cash on hand: 13.72

Postby Sonuna » Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:40 am

Actually more like twice, though, if you count that it was directly implied that he escaped from the fire in Battle/Nemesis and that maybe 90% of fans want to forget Revenge ever happened... >_>
ion cannon ready
Sonuna

has been taken by a fey mood!

Cash on hand: 3.48
Bank: 123.95
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Stubborn » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:16 am

STRYPER wrote:I found another one in the ToO Twins :shock:

Gabriel wrote:I'm a real life twin! :D

:hilarious: Dude, how did we miss these things?!

Lucy
The Council is GREAT!
Stubborn

rawr

Cash on hand: 22.32
Bank: 13.00

Postby NatetheGreat » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:46 am

He didn't talk, act, or /anything/ like a clown. Infact, he acted n00bish! How were we to know we should suspect something? #-o
Got Pancakes?
NatetheGreat

Postby STRYPER » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:15 am

That's what makes this really interesting.

If indeed Shadowpaw or Fenix was controlling Gabe the whole time it makes them extremely good actors.
STRYPER

Postby Chandler » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:02 am

Why? :-k
Chandler

mosenergetika.ru

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Postby NatetheGreat » Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:47 am

Nigel wrote:Why? :-k

...becayse they didn't seem like a NPC... :-s
Got Pancakes?
NatetheGreat

Postby Oba-rai » Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:50 am

NatetheGreat wrote:

...becayse they didn't seem like a NPC... :-s

But words are all you have from them, people... and words can easily be engineered to sound much different than we expect.
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster
Oba-rai

in the smoke of rank and file

Cash on hand: 1.02
Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby STRYPER » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:14 am

Because Gabe's attitude was a noob. It was nothing like the refined Fenix or the calm wise Shadowpaw.
STRYPER

Postby Catspaw » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:15 pm

PM from Gabriel a while ago wrote:I've been more inclined towards politics and psychology stuff (I have a pyschology degree) \:D/ . Few people here seem to share my interests though.

^ Isn't it a shame that more people here don't share his interests? ;)
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 6,266.51
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby Oba-rai » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:22 pm

Catspaw wrote:
PM from Gabriel a while ago wrote:I've been more inclined towards politics and psychology stuff (I have a pyschology degree) \:D/ . Few people here seem to share my interests though.

^ Isn't it a shame that more people here don't share his interests? ;)

I do... I enjoy psychology, though I use psychology for counseling, not manipulation or anything like that.

And I also do like politics.

So maybe I'm one of those 'few'. ;)
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster
Oba-rai

in the smoke of rank and file

Cash on hand: 1.02
Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby Chandler » Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:34 pm

STRYPER wrote:

Because Gabe's attitude was a noob. It was nothing like the refined Fenix or the calm wise Shadowpaw.

I really don't think it's that hard to sound like a different person online... ;) If whoever it is were trying to impersonate an actual member of the board, you would probably notice some differences, but when you're creating you're own original n00b... :-
Chandler

mosenergetika.ru

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

PreviousNext

Return to The First Church of Regisville