Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:34 pm 
We love you StrongNChrist
User avatar
<3

Joined: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:08 pm

Posts: 9092
Age: 8
Gender: Female

Cash: 13.72
I'M GOING TO SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM ETC....
Lets see how Regis handles all these spam posts! Actually I don't think he cares!


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:35 pm 
I like Cookies
I like Cookies
User avatar
is.

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:31 am

Posts: 15347
Age: 26
Gender: Male

Cash: 0.00
Bank: 360.03
Trinarius wrote:
Control yourself, young J-man. :noway:

Control thineself old Trinny. :noway:


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:37 pm 
Former Mayor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:21 pm

Posts: 11660
Gender: Male

Cash: 55.12
Bank: 962.00
Darth Birdie wrote:
I'M GOING TO SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM ETC....
Lets see how Regis handles all these spam posts! Actually I don't think he cares!

Think again.

Regis Blackgaard wrote:
Signatures have been disabled, spammers will be imprisoned, and those who step out of line would wish they had not.


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:37 pm 
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
User avatar


Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:48 pm

Posts: 2098
Age: 32
Gender: Male

Cash: 22.25
J-man wrote:
Trinarius wrote:
Control yourself, young J-man. :noway:

Control thineself old Trinny. :noway:


Do not tell thy elder what to do! :x


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:39 pm 
I like Cookies
I like Cookies
User avatar
is.

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:31 am

Posts: 15347
Age: 26
Gender: Male

Cash: 0.00
Bank: 360.03
Trinarius wrote:
J-man wrote:
Trinarius wrote:
Control yourself, young J-man. :noway:

Control thineself old Trinny. :noway:


Do not tell thy elder what to do! :x

Thou knowest nothing! :anxious:


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:19 pm 
I don’t know what I’m doing!

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:17 pm

Posts: 11

Cash: 0.00
I know everything! \:D/ \:D/


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:23 pm 
Re-elect the Town Council!
User avatar
is playing Super Mario. She never had a game system like this growing up!

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:05 am

Posts: 6292
Gender: Female

Cash: 1.04
Bank: 220.06
Blog: View Blog (1)
Image

Good idea. Storming Regis' little hut should fix him right up.


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:21 pm 
Gone... but not Forgotten
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:18 pm

Posts: 6690
Gender: Male

Cash: 0.20
Bank: 0.00
Regis Blackgaard wrote:
Signatures have been disabled, spammers will be imprisoned, and those who step out of line would wish they had not.


Yeah right!! You and what army???

Gabe can't stop all of us!!!


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:43 pm 
Why am I even here?

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:25 pm

Posts: 79
Gender: Female

Cash: 0.00
Oh, this is quite nice! I feel right at home with Father, even if I'm two decades too early. I'm quite used to such rules. Actually, I think this place could use several more! When I was growing up, we always answered a question from Father with, "Yes, Sir," "No, Sir," or "Yes, Dr. Blackgaard." And of course, Father always made sure my brother and I were wearing precisely the right clothes and such.

Goodness... do I have a brother? :-k I feel as though at one time I grew up with my mother and brother, and at another time as though my mother was killed when I was quite young, and at another as though my mother disappeared while my brother was in utero and returned when I was much older.

However, my Father is a very good man, and I'm sure whatever strange memories I'm having at the moment are merely the product of an over-active imagination!


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:49 pm 
Gone... but not Forgotten
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:18 pm

Posts: 6690
Gender: Male

Cash: 0.20
Bank: 0.00
What on earth does this have to do with this topic :?


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:04 pm 
Why am I even here?

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:25 pm

Posts: 79
Gender: Female

Cash: 0.00
I'm simply pointing out that such rules are most useful in the shaping of well-behaved individuals, and that perhaps we should have more of them.

For instance, what if we had avatars disabled? I find them quite distracting. And of course, we could always do away with that dreadful insane asylum. Or rather, I suppose we should just lock it's members out of sight!


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:59 pm 
Международный экспертный центр 8(800)20002-79



Cash: Locked
Bank: Locked
Olivia Blackgaard wrote:
Oh, this is quite nice! I feel right at home with Father, even if I'm two decades too early. I'm quite used to such rules. Actually, I think this place could use several more! When I was growing up, we always answered a question from Father with, "Yes, Sir," "No, Sir," or "Yes, Dr. Blackgaard." And of course, Father always made sure my brother and I were wearing precisely the right clothes and such.

I guess we are the opposite. Living alone, I tend to call people names and wear whatever I like. I pity you, though you have no want for my pity.

I, Hakeber, am FREE and INDEPENDANT!!!

Unless under people I adore


Top
   
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:33 am 
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster
User avatar
in the smoke of rank and file

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:02 pm

Posts: 7089
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Cash: 1.02
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (8)
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle wrote:
Olivia Blackgaard wrote:
Oh, this is quite nice! I feel right at home with Father, even if I'm two decades too early. I'm quite used to such rules. Actually, I think this place could use several more! When I was growing up, we always answered a question from Father with, "Yes, Sir," "No, Sir," or "Yes, Dr. Blackgaard." And of course, Father always made sure my brother and I were wearing precisely the right clothes and such.

I guess we are the opposite. Living alone, I tend to call people names and wear whatever I like. I pity you, though you have no want for my pity.

I, Hakeber, am FREE and INDEPENDANT!!!

Unless under people I adore


You seem to have a horrid grudge against Regis' only daughter, Hakeber.

And if you live alone... don't you get tired of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? ;)


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:28 pm 
Name Eater
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:12 pm

Posts: 11029
Age: 28
Gender: Male

Cash: 6.49
I'm starting to get a grudge against Regis' daughter. Talking about removing even the avatars!! :insane:

Yes... it's time for some good action. :x


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:29 pm 
I spam the HH. A lot
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:13 pm

Posts: 4234
Gender: Female

Cash: 0.00
I know this is off-topic, but I was not sure where to post this.
Did anyone happen to notice the newest user? His/her name is 'Blackgaards Minion'. :anxious:

EDIT: Here's a link to the profile


Last edited by Aelwyn on Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:30 pm 
Former Mayor
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:21 pm

Posts: 11660
Gender: Male

Cash: 55.12
Bank: 962.00
That's more than likely a double account.


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:41 pm 
Re-elect the Town Council!
User avatar
is playing Super Mario. She never had a game system like this growing up!

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:05 am

Posts: 6292
Gender: Female

Cash: 1.04
Bank: 220.06
Blog: View Blog (1)
We should kidnap Oliva, I mean, I did it once. It was simple. And then use her to blackmail Reggy to throw himself from the building. What reality are we operating in, by the way, since Regis was blown to bits?

-------


Image


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:46 pm 
Международный экспертный центр 8(800)20002-79



Cash: Locked
Bank: Locked
I someone would give us a plan for defeating Reggieville. :-


Top
   
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:51 pm 
Re-elect the Town Council!
User avatar
is playing Super Mario. She never had a game system like this growing up!

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:05 am

Posts: 6292
Gender: Female

Cash: 1.04
Bank: 220.06
Blog: View Blog (1)
Nigel wrote:
I someone would give us a plan for defeating Reggieville. :-


I never know how to go about fighting cyber fictional evil. . . #-o

----------

Image


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:36 pm 
Gone... but not Forgotten
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:18 pm

Posts: 6690
Gender: Male

Cash: 0.20
Bank: 0.00
Pepper Doyle wrote:
Nigel wrote:
I someone would give us a plan for defeating Reggieville. :-


I never know how to go about fighting cyber fictional evil. . . #-o


Yeah, that's why I haven't come up with any bright ideas yet either...
#-o


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
The site is in no way affiliated with Focus on the Family. "Adventures in Odyssey" is the registered trademark of Focus on the Family.