Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 457 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 Post Post subject: New Regime
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:24 pm 
I'm finally not a No0b

Cash: 0.00
Good evening citizens of the newly founded Regisville,

Gabriel Dragsack has been, to put it plainly, retired. There is no masking my identity any longer. I am, of course, Dr. Regis Blackgaard. Yes, 10 years of my life have been stolen from me but that won't stop me from living my life the way I have always intended to. How I am able to stand before you today, a new man, is quite complicated and rather technical, but I can assure you, I am no clone. Following the explosion under Whit's End, I had a team retrieve my body from the Odyssey morgue and cryogenically freeze me until the technology was available to bring me back to life. Once Bovril and Glossman were released from prison, they founded "Project D.O.L.L.Y.", and started up the Ettinger Project: a project that was intended to, shall I say, re-animate me. However, my body was not ready for their treatments. I suffered rather extreme disfigurements as a result of the explosion in the tunnel and my DNA was required to reconstructed suitable limbs and skin tissue. To do so, Project D.O.L.L.Y. created several different prototypes to be used as harvests for my new organs. Months later, I was alive, but not well. Bringing me back to life was only the first step, for death did not destroy the ruku virus that thrived in my veins! However, our timeline did not permit me to wait any longer, I returned to Odyssey to once again finish what I started: running for mayor. I wasn't going to let the ruku virus stop me this time! Glossman hired that blundering fool, Davari Hassan, to retrieve the Ruku Virus and TA-418 for me. As was to be expected, he failed: both times. We even granted him access to our prototypes, who were scheduled for elimination, to be used to bomb the town! Well Mr. Hassan learned firsthand what happens to people who disappoint me.

Fortunately for our goals and my health, Mr. Glossman was able to find another way to get the items we required. He returned the DNA, an item that now had little value to us, and we were able to develop a cure that I desperately required. However, that bungler Fenix had to go and purchase the DNA from the store! Shadowpaw discovered this and quickly destroyed the DNA, while I was administered the cure. In less than a week I was fully recovered and have never felt better in my life! Our plan was successful and we were able to deceive every last one of you.

But now, stage 2 of our plan is about to begin. It is time we clean this town up. The Town of Odyssey, as you knew it, is no more. Welcome to Regisville. The land where those who step out of line will be dealt with quickly, severely, and without remorse. Signatures have been disabled, spammers will be imprisoned, and those who step out of line would wish they had not. To assist me in my new regime, I will be appointing my own police force to help me enforce our laws. If you are interested, please apply.

There's more to come, but I'm not going to show my entire hand just yet. Regisville is just the beginning.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:27 pm 
The Original EK
The Original EK

Cash: 28,902.77
Bank: 192.84
Blog: View Blog (5)
Yay for Regisville! I love Regisville! \:D/

Offline Profile Facebook  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:29 pm 
I'm as fancy as Penguin!

Cash: 22.25
Yes, you have done so much more than Shadowpaw could ever have done! \:D/

;)

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: New Regime
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:29 pm 
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

Regis Blackgaard wrote:
Good evening citizens of the newly founded Regisville,

Gabriel Dragsack has been, to put it plainly, retired. There is no masking my identity any longer. I am, of course, Dr. Regis Blackgaard. Yes, 10 years of my life have been stolen from me but that won't stop me from living my life the way I have always intended to. How I am able to stand before you today, a new man, is quite complicated and rather technical, but I can assure you, I am no clone. Following the explosion under Whit's End, I had a team retrieve my body from the Odyssey morgue and cryogenically freeze me until the technology was available to bring me back to life. Once Bovril and Glossman were released from prison, they founded "Project D.O.L.L.Y.", and started up the Ettinger Project: a project that was intended to, shall I say, re-animate me. However, my body was not ready for their treatments. I suffered rather extreme disfigurements as a result of the explosion in the tunnel and my DNA was required to reconstructed suitable limbs and skin tissue. To do so, Project D.O.L.L.Y. created several different prototypes to be used as harvests for my new organs. Months later, I was alive, but not well. Bringing me back to life was only the first step, for death did not destroy the ruku virus that thrived in my veins! However, our timeline did not permit me to wait any longer, I returned to Odyssey to once again finish what I started: running for mayor. I wasn't going to let the ruku virus stop me this time! Glossman hired that blundering fool, Davari Hassan, to retrieve the Ruku Virus and TA-418 for me. As was to be expected, he failed: both times. We even granted him access to our prototypes, who were scheduled for elimination, to be used to bomb the town! Well Mr. Hassan learned firsthand what happens to people who disappoint me.

Fortunately for our goals and my health, Mr. Glossman was able to find another way to get the items we required. He returned the DNA, an item that now had little value to us, and we were able to develop a cure that I desperately required. However, that bungler Fenix had to go and purchase the DNA from the store! Shadowpaw discovered this and quickly destroyed the DNA, while I was administered the cure. In less than a week I was fully recovered and have never felt better in my life! Our plan was successful and we were able to deceive every last one of you.

But now, stage 2 of our plan is about to begin. It is time we clean this town up. The Town of Odyssey, as you knew it, is no more. Welcome to Regisville. The land where those who step out of line will be dealt with quickly, severely, and without remorse. Signatures have been disabled, spammers will be imprisoned, and those who step out of line would wish they had not. To assist me in my new regime, I will be appointing my own police force to help me enforce our laws. If you are interested, please apply.

There's more to come, but I'm not going to show my entire hand just yet. Regisville is just the beginning.
This is Awesome!!! Did you notice that the link to send you a pm is 666 though Regis?

Ry

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:30 pm 
I'll catch up to Bren!

Cash: 267.44
Bank: 413.50
It's his user number, that was already pointed out, and you quoted the whole post.

this owns, keep it like this.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
The Original EK
The Original EK

Trinarius wrote:
Yes, you have done so much more than Shadowpaw could ever have done! \:D/

;)

Well yeah, he actually changed the style! \:D/

Offline Profile Facebook  

Post Post subject:
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Cash: 2.50
Wow. The colors are interesting. :anxious:

This certainly is an "evolution"! You have stayed true to your word! \:D/

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:31 pm 
Party Pooper
Formerly... CA.

Cash: 10,000,000,000,000,000.00
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (1)
Yay! Now we can play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire on here!

Here comes the money! \:D/

*likes the darkness that has swept over the board!* Yay! \:D/

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:32 pm 
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

Yeah the new scheme is cool, but i think i will stick with the oddysey one, no offense regis, it just hurts my eyes...:(

Ry

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
The Original EK
The Original EK

But I must say the new Avatar has taken a turn for the worse. :(

Offline Profile Facebook  

Post Post subject:
I'll catch up to Bren!

Cash: 267.44
Bank: 413.50
Regis, you are the most evil and excellent villian ever. \:D/

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
I post like Shadowpaw

Cash: 45.68
Bank: 8.85
Xiao wrote:
this owns, keep it like this.

I wouldn't mind it staying like this for awhile. :-

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:33 pm 
I spam the HH. A lot

It is days like these, Dr. Blackgaard, that I am proud to be a friend to the Blackgaard family. =D>

Last edited by Shad Lexer on Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:34 pm 
Miss Whit's End
Happily married to the love of my life :inlove:

Cash: 10.42
I love the new color scheme! (And, yes, I know that I posted this in the other thread, but I posted it at the same time that Regis was posting this thread. :(

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Why am I even here?

My Father, you are most wise in your decisions! But I'm afraid I can't see our lovely new colour scheme. :mecry: Will you fix it, my Beloved Father?

And I've heard others mocking the name of your town. Shall I send you their names so you can execute them?

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
I post like Shadowpaw

Cash: 45.68
Bank: 8.85
The EKster wrote:

I must agree; the old one captured his sinister character much better. The new one's...unfrightening.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Cash: 2.50
The EKster wrote:

*nods wisely..?*

What a depressing town. :(

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:35 pm 
I'm as fancy as Penguin!

Cash: 22.25
I like the original avatar better. ;)

But all hail Dr. Blackgaard! \:D/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:36 pm 
RP Death Scythe
RP Death Scythe

I SHALL BE AN OUTLAW!!!! I refuse to become a part of your police force :noway:

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:36 pm 
Why am I even here?

Yes, Father... you should listen to the counsel of your subjects. Your first avatar was much more awe- and fear-inspiring!

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 457 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next