Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 457 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:51 pm 
ion cannon ready
has been taken by a fey mood!

Cash: 3.48
Bank: 123.95
Blog: View Blog (1)
Olivia is not a licensed NPC. For one, she doesn't put double-oh before her name.
I believe she's a character from Rache/ael's fanficverse.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:54 pm 
I spam the HH. A lot

Cash: 0.00
Perhaps Regis Backgaard is only a puppet. Maybe he doesn't really want to be here but is being forced to by someone.
I know this probably sounds absurd.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:58 pm 
The Original EK
The Original EK

Cash: 28,902.77
Bank: 192.84
Blog: View Blog (5)
Where is the Rukuta set? :o It's not with Glossman or Bovril or Regis.

Offline Profile Facebook  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:11 pm 
The Council is GREAT!

Cash: 7.52
Bank: 0.00
Sonuna Hydris wrote:
Olivia is not a licensed NPC. For one, she doesn't put double-oh before her name.
I believe she's a character from Rache/ael's fanficverse.

this I know... but even still, he claims to have No idea who she is. The persona of Olivia has been around for a long time. Even though she has metamorphosised incredibly in the last week or so.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:12 am 
Name Eater

Cash: 6.49
Darth Birdie wrote:
Please all new mods! I beg you not to pulll pranks or misuse your power... If you do I'm sure many people will leave. Your loyalty shocks and surprises me, well not really, some of you would support the first person who would give you mod powers..... This was not made to offend anyone!

Of course we won't. We take our jobs seriously, and furthermore, if we mishandle our jobs, or mess up, the cost is execution - jail without bail, permanently, as Regis so kindly notified us in his Welcoming speech (in Police HQ).

Lucy Pevensie wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:
Lucy Pevensie wrote:
Why do I get the feeling you're both in this for the mod powers..? :p If you weren't getting moderating powers, I highly doubt you'd be going to all the trouble to attack people and defend Regis so. =_=

You are only alienating us. I am not in this for the mod powers, rather, I am here to help the people, and encourage them not to make mistakes that will cause them to run afoul of Blackgaard's law - The law, currently.

As for afterwards, I worry not. I am not a traitor, but I must do what Regis says, whether I like it or not.

Sorry you took that wrong, I wasn't making myself clear, I guess. I was referring to mods who would go on and on about Regis being great and those who appose him being wrong, etc. I wasn't really talking about you or Sarai and I'm truly happy that you two were chosen. It just bugs me how there are some who willingly work for Regis, when we should be doing something to stop it... not join sides with him. :( I'm sorry if you felt offended, my post wasn't intended to be like that... It's just very frustrating. :-

Sorry to frustrate you. I now realize who/what you were referring to, although I believe it may be partly misguided, at least where L4M and NTG is concerned. Now Hakeber,... worries me. ;)

Sarai Binghamton wrote:
The individuals may be more prone to overreacting and etc (like Regis, at points), just because they're rather new at moderating - I am the only veteran mod.

I have no clue as to what Regis is up to with Harlequin or his Castle... but theoretically Finneman's is next. And it's in McCallister, not Gower's Road...

I have been administrator of several forums -- therefore I am not new to moderating. ;)

I don't believe FM will be next, or even affected. He specifically assigned me to that forum, so I believe he intends to keep it open, at least for a good while.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:21 am 
I was here from the beginning
Dreaming of you...

Cash: 2.62
Bank: 28.20
What if the reason these forums have been shutting down has nothing to do with the story arc and is just a distraction? What else is really going on?

-Cowboy

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:39 am 
Jehoshaphat Rocks!

WINDSHEAR wrote:
I don't believe FM will be next, or even affected. He specifically assigned me to that forum, so I believe he intends to keep it open, at least for a good while.

He specifically assigned NTG to the Harlequin and Sarai to Blackgaard's Castle before shutting both of those down. ;)

Quote:
Perhaps this isn't even a clone of Blackgaard. Or if it is, he's only a puppet.

Kind of a body double of sorts, perhaps he's trying to find whatever will make him completely whole. That's why Glossman is shutting down forums for 24 hours, he's searching for whatever might put Humpty Dumpty together again.

We have to find the pieces before he does.
This might explain the wierd Olivia scene and his odd Mod behavior.

But why would he search in those forums for that? In one forum we talk about recent AIO subjects and in the other is various forms of entertainment. He wouldn't find anything in there that would help him...

I'm starting to wonder if COT is right. Maybe this is all intended to throw us off track, just like the search for Blackgaard's DNA was a month ago...

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:40 am 
I guess I'll stick around

or it could be that he is just plain mean!

\:D/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:03 am 
ion cannon ready
has been taken by a fey mood!

Cash: 3.48
Bank: 123.95
Blog: View Blog (1)
Maybe he's not searching the buildings themselves, but rather their surroundings...?

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:04 am 
The Original EK
The Original EK

Sonuna Hydris wrote:
Maybe he's not searching the buildings themselves, but rather their surroundings...?

ZOMG italacized word!

Offline Profile Facebook  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:17 am 
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster
in the smoke of rank and file

Cash: 1.02
Blog: View Blog (8)
Does anyone have 'I Slap Floor' in their vicinity? And perhaps that person can listen to it and take some notes as to the references to Blackgaard?

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:22 pm 
I like Cookies
I like Cookies
is.

Bank: 360.03
Lucy Pevensie wrote:

Actually, I've seen several people get angry at the situation and post less/even consider leaving because this story arc seems so long. In a way, I can understand why they feel frustrated. Nothing is really going on in the story arc, and Regis still has the town under his control.

I'm rapidly getting annoyed at the lack of things to do. At least with the first storyarc we actully knew what to do.. This one just seems to be getting more hopeless.. And as probably most of you know I've never really been that big a fan of storyarcs anyway.. >_>

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:27 pm 
Международный экспертный центр 8(800)20002-79

Cash: Locked
Bank: Locked
I'm surprised at how slow this thing is... if it's going to be drawn out, I'd prefer to have puzzles to solve along the way... :-k

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:21 pm 
The Original EK
The Original EK

J-man wrote:
Lucy Pevensie wrote:

Actually, I've seen several people get angry at the situation and post less/even consider leaving because this story arc seems so long. In a way, I can understand why they feel frustrated. Nothing is really going on in the story arc, and Regis still has the town under his control.

I'm rapidly getting annoyed at the lack of things to do. At least with the first storyarc we actully knew what to do.. This one just seems to be getting more hopeless.. And as probably most of you know I've never really been that big a fan of storyarcs anyway.. >_>

...getoverit. k. Anyway, I think there's a key point we are missing that will trigger everything else...im searching over everything, I blieve all the info we need is in the church of Regis, obviously because the Davari theads and the last will and testament of Margaret is here.

Offline Profile Facebook  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:22 pm 
I like Cookies
I like Cookies
is.

Bank: 360.03
Ok, nevermind. Finally we have something to puzzle over. ;)

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:41 pm 
Former Mayor

Cash: 55.12
Bank: 962.00
Nigel wrote:
I'm surprised at how slow this thing is... if it's going to be drawn out, I'd prefer to have puzzles to solve along the way... :-k

Amen to that. :boohoo:

That being said, I highly doubt this storyarc is going to be solved in the same manner as the last two. I think EK is onto something when he says that there is "a key point we are missing that will trigger everything else." Maybe we just haven't been looking hard enough. :(

Last edited by Trent DeWhite on Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:43 pm 
I post like Shadowpaw
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana."

Cash: 69.81
Blog: View Blog (3)
Trent DeWhite wrote:
Nigel wrote:

That being said, I highly doubt this storyarc is going to be solved in the same manner as the last two. I think EK is onto something when he says that there is "a key point we are missing that will trigger everything else." Maybe we just haven't been looking hard enough. :(

On the contrary.

Offline Profile Facebook  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:42 pm 

Trent DeWhite wrote:
Nigel wrote:

Sure, I'm willing to agree with that. :)

You doing okay, Trent? I could almost swear that someone else was controlling you. ;)

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:30 pm 
Former Mayor

Cash: 55.12
Bank: 962.00
I'm doing fine, Chandler. :roll:

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:31 pm 

Trent DeWhite wrote:
I'm doing fine, Chandler. :roll:

Glad to hear it, buddy ol' boy! :truce:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 457 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next