Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 20 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post Post subject: Funny Really........
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:15 pm 
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie
User avatar
lovin life

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:02 am

Posts: 4722
Age: 24
Gender: Female

Cash: 7.00
Bank: 1.50
Blog: View Blog (1)
You know I was thinking......All this mess going on is starting to sound like a mystery book to me. Just a thought, Funny really.


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:35 pm 
Name Eater
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:12 pm

Posts: 11029
Age: 28
Gender: Male

Cash: 6.49
that's exactly what it is! here we get to play out a mystery! \:D/


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:47 pm 
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:10 pm

Posts: 1449
Gender: Male

Cash: 0.00
Kind of like a "Choose Your Own Adventure" story. \:D/

...except, we don't choose the ending.....Shadowpaw does... :(


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:02 pm 
Name Eater
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:12 pm

Posts: 11029
Age: 28
Gender: Male

Cash: 6.49
no, he picked the starting, we are supposed to figure out and make out for ourselves, and ending, within the limits of the script, of course.


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:12 pm 
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster
User avatar
in the smoke of rank and file

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:02 pm

Posts: 7089
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Cash: 1.02
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (8)
And so we must find out what to do next.

Maybe there's a significance to the doll he has in his inventory?


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:13 pm 
I love the \:D/ smiley
User avatar
Nostalgic

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:55 pm

Posts: 3360
Age: 27
Gender: Female

Cash: 0.80
Bank: 75.00
Blog: View Blog (1)
Yeah: D.O.L.L.Y. Perhaps it stands for something.

Uh oh...if the Shadowpaw doll steals DNA from its owner, might it make up clones with the DNA it takes? Maybe this is a plan to make a bunch of Blackgaards!


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:35 am 
I guess I'll stick around
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:52 pm

Posts: 226
Gender: Male

Cash: 0.00
glossman always wanted to be a person who was in charge around Odyssey. "this isn't over...........not by a long shot."

perhaps he has gotten his hands on the DNA and is behind all of this.


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:16 am 
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster
User avatar
in the smoke of rank and file

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:02 pm

Posts: 7089
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Cash: 1.02
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (8)
What about in ANNAN... Regis goes to buy a doll for his 'granddaughter'?

Dolls keep showing up... :-k


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:26 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
User avatar


Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:42 am

Posts: 27865
Age: 32
Gender: Female

Cash: 5,103.47
Bank: 1,958.31
Jasper Dale wrote:
glossman always wanted to be a person who was in charge around Odyssey. "this isn't over...........not by a long shot."

perhaps he has gotten his hands on the DNA and is behind all of this.

Isn't that a Dr. Blackgaard quote? :anxious: When I read the quote, that was definitely Dr. Blackgaard talking in my head.

*starts singing* The clone of Regis is there...inside my mind. :anxious:


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:32 pm 
Name Eater
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:12 pm

Posts: 11029
Age: 28
Gender: Male

Cash: 6.49
stop calling him doctor :shame: he's undeserving of that term after what he's done to our town! :x


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:54 am 
Got Pancakes?
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:08 am

Posts: 4291
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Cash: 7.00
Bank: 105.76
The Light of the Peter wrote:
Yeah: D.O.L.L.Y. Perhaps it stands for something.

Uh oh...if the Shadowpaw doll steals DNA from its owner, might it make up clones with the DNA it takes? Maybe this is a plan to make a bunch of Blackgaards!


A Blackgaard for every city in the United States, not to mention president! Now that would be total awsomeness!


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:11 pm 
Name Eater
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:12 pm

Posts: 11029
Age: 28
Gender: Male

Cash: 6.49
NatetheGreat wrote:
The Light of the Peter wrote:
Yeah: D.O.L.L.Y. Perhaps it stands for something.

Uh oh...if the Shadowpaw doll steals DNA from its owner, might it make up clones with the DNA it takes? Maybe this is a plan to make a bunch of Blackgaards!


A Blackgaard for every city in the United States, not to mention president! Now that would be total awsomeness!


I think it would be a complete lack thereof. :anxious:


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:40 pm 
Got Pancakes?
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:08 am

Posts: 4291
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Cash: 7.00
Bank: 105.76
WINDSHEAR wrote:
NatetheGreat wrote:
The Light of the Peter wrote:
Yeah: D.O.L.L.Y. Perhaps it stands for something.

Uh oh...if the Shadowpaw doll steals DNA from its owner, might it make up clones with the DNA it takes? Maybe this is a plan to make a bunch of Blackgaards!


A Blackgaard for every city in the United States, not to mention president! Now that would be total awsomeness!


I think it would be a complete lack thereof. :anxious:


Me too, actually. :anxious:


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:58 pm 
I love the ToO!
User avatar
Not being productive.

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:46 pm

Posts: 1032
Gender: Female

Cash: 172.77
I was away for like a week and a half and now its no longger the town of Odyssey!!! Whats happening?!?! a link to the explonation or just the explonation would be nice... (I'm having trouble finding one.)
Lea


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:03 pm 
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:14 pm

Posts: 2120
Gender: Male

Cash: 8.50
Bank: 75.14
Yeah...I'm gonna need someone to explain the whole thing [starting from Margaret's kidnapping] because I havea broad idea in my head and I'd just like the small details too...[like how some members found some passwords and all that junk]. Personally, I think this is negative on The ToO. It's not fun anymore and, while, this seems like a really cool idea, now it's just taking over the whole board and what-seems-like-more valuable time. Maybe, I'll leave like AIOP.


Top
  Offline Profile Facebook  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:06 pm 
The Council is GREAT!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:13 pm

Posts: 4995
Gender: Female

Cash: 7.52
Bank: 0.00
The catalyst is in the doll. The mineral or whatever he needs is in the doll!


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:38 pm 
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster
User avatar
in the smoke of rank and file

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:02 pm

Posts: 7089
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Cash: 1.02
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (8)
It strangely makes sense... but I'm not quite sure how...

Unless...

Where did Shadowpaw hide the virus? It would make sense he hid it in his own doll. And now Blackgaard can't find it. :-s


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:00 pm 
The Council is GREAT!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:13 pm

Posts: 4995
Gender: Female

Cash: 7.52
Bank: 0.00
How would one hide something in a doll? Maybe if it was hollow? Wasn't there something in ANNAN that had to do with hidng something in a doll? It's been too long since I listened to it..


Top
  Offline Profile E-mail  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:10 pm 
The Original EK
The Original EK
User avatar


Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:02 am

Posts: 18751
Age: 26
Gender: Male

Cash: 28,902.77
Bank: 192.84
Blog: View Blog (5)
Sarai Binghamton wrote:
It strangely makes sense... but I'm not quite sure how...

Unless...

Where did Shadowpaw hide the virus? It would make sense he hid it in his own doll. And now Blackgaard can't find it. :-s

Actually, Trent made the doll apart from the storyline so I don't believe theres a connection...though...maybe....


Top
  Offline Profile Facebook  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:12 pm 
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster
User avatar
in the smoke of rank and file

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:02 pm

Posts: 7089
Age: 25
Gender: Male

Cash: 1.02
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (8)
Aram Doyle wrote:
How would one hide something in a doll? Maybe if it was hollow? Wasn't there something in ANNAN that had to do with hidng something in a doll? It's been too long since I listened to it..


No, but Tasha hid things in her doll shop.

Or this could be a random goosechase... \:D/


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 20 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
The site is in no way affiliated with Focus on the Family. "Adventures in Odyssey" is the registered trademark of Focus on the Family.