Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:59 am 
The Council is GREAT!
User avatar
rawr

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:52 pm

Posts: 4626
Gender: Female

Cash: 22.32
Bank: 13.00
STRYPER wrote:
Two Top's on one board?

:twisted:


ToO Top´s on one board... sorry, I couldn´t resist... :anxious:

Lucy


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:31 pm 
Name Eater
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:12 pm

Posts: 11029
Age: 28
Gender: Male

Cash: 6.49
Lucy wrote:
STRYPER wrote:
Two Top's on one board?

:twisted:


ToO Top´s on one board... sorry, I couldn´t resist... :anxious:

Lucy


One Top is enough :roll:

now with ToO spinning around, what will we do? :mad:


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:16 pm 
The Original EK
The Original EK
User avatar


Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:02 am

Posts: 18751
Age: 26
Gender: Male

Cash: 28,902.77
Bank: 192.84
Blog: View Blog (5)
Jasper Dale wrote:
do a lot of people here have mupltiple accounts? it's hard enough to get to know the posters around here without having to figure all this out..............

:boohoo:

Only people that think in their own mind what they are doing is humorous create duplicate accounts. ;)


Top
  Offline Profile Facebook  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:33 pm 
Name Eater
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:12 pm

Posts: 11029
Age: 28
Gender: Male

Cash: 6.49
otherwise, they'd create multiple accounts. ;)


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:35 pm 
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
User avatar
Old... but not obsolete.

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:04 am

Posts: 22156
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Highscores: 1

Cash: 9,999,999,994,415,304.00
Bank: 5,584,680.26
Blog: View Blog (1)
Applesauce wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:
I bet The Top Crusader is one of them. :noway:

The truth comes out!! :shock: I always guessed it was so!

Actually, she does have the same avatar as you, Top! :-k


That's scary. :shock:

I hope she just is a big fan of the EK/DO/S/JF campaign... :anxious:


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:12 pm 
The Original EK
The Original EK
User avatar


Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:02 am

Posts: 18751
Age: 26
Gender: Male

Cash: 28,902.77
Bank: 192.84
Blog: View Blog (5)
The Top Crusader wrote:
Applesauce wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:
I bet The Top Crusader is one of them. :noway:

The truth comes out!! :shock: I always guessed it was so!

Actually, she does have the same avatar as you, Top! :-k


That's scary. :shock:

I hope she just is a big fan of the EK/DO/S/JF campaign... :anxious:

A campaign that will never come to fruition. >_>


Top
  Offline Profile Facebook  
      
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:15 pm 
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
User avatar
Old... but not obsolete.

Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:04 am

Posts: 22156
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Highscores: 1

Cash: 9,999,999,994,415,304.00
Bank: 5,584,680.26
Blog: View Blog (1)
The EKster wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:
Applesauce wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:
I bet The Top Crusader is one of them. :noway:

The truth comes out!! :shock: I always guessed it was so!

Actually, she does have the same avatar as you, Top! :-k


That's scary. :shock:

I hope she just is a big fan of the EK/DO/S/JF campaign... :anxious:

A campaign that will never come to fruition. >_>


Maybe if there is a revote the vote will be tied again and Shadowpaw will die so their won't be a tie-breaker... :anxious:

Of course, we all LOVE Dr. Blackgaard and hope that he sticks around forever! \:D/ I'm just saying, in the event he decides to move onto national politics or something.

President Blackgaard. :inlove:


Top
  Offline Profile  
      
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
The site is in no way affiliated with Focus on the Family. "Adventures in Odyssey" is the registered trademark of Focus on the Family.