Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post Post subject: Introducing the Regisville Police Force
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:48 am 
I'm finally not a No0b

Cash: 0.00
Good evening, citizens.

Let me remind you that the kind of hostility towards me and my administration will never be tolerated. The blatent disrespect towards our rules and our system of government is, to put it simply so you'll understand, an annoyance. Your incessant whining has gone on long enough and there's no place for it under my rule.

But let us be honest, a respected business man such as myself has larger things to worry about than a couple of delinquents running amuck. Therefore, it is with great pleasure I announce the Regisville Police Force. These members have been hand selected by me to bring order to your chaos, exemplifying the values I require in enforcing my laws. These men and women of Regisville are as follows:

Hakeber Doyle
livin4messiah
NatetheGreat
Sarai Binghamton
WINDSHEAR

Under the leadership of my newly appointed Chief of Police, Mr. Philip Glossman, they will carry out my wishes. Of course, if they aren't willing to comply, I will simply have their accounts destroyed, their private messages burned, their friend's accounts deactivated, and their email addresses flooded with spam. So, rest assured, these men and women will serve my administration one way or another.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:01 am 
Международный экспертный центр 8(800)20002-79

Cash: Locked
Bank: Locked
Dr. Blackgaard, how wonderful! I will do what you ask! Certainly! Oh, how wonderful!

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:12 am 
I guess I'll stick around

humming the theme song from "Adventures In Odyssey", refusing to believe this is happening............

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:47 am 
darcietastical
darcietastical
Nothing to see here.

Cash: 159.09
=D> Congrats to the new mod team, I guess? :-s

Hey, well at least he kept his word about appointing winners of the mod contest! I know WINDSHEAR was a winner... which of the rest of you? I've forgotten and the forum is gone now...

Offline Profile E-mail Facebook  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:46 am 
The Original EK
The Original EK

Cash: 28,902.77
Bank: 192.84
Blog: View Blog (5)
Darcie wrote:

Hey, well at least he kept his word about appointing winners of the mod contest! I know WINDSHEAR was a winner... which of the rest of you? I've forgotten and the forum is gone now...

I'm not exactly sure, but I happen to know that the first three mod winners are the people that have begged for the posistion since they joined, I guess the evident master behind the scenes let them have their taste of modness.

Offline Profile Facebook  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:53 am 
Got Pancakes?

Cash: 7.00
Bank: 105.76
The EKster wrote:
Darcie wrote:

I'm not exactly sure, but I happen to know that the first three mod winners are the people that have begged for the posistion since they joined, I guess the evident master behind the scenes let them have their taste of modness.

Other than bemoning the fact I wasn't chosen every term in the thread for the new mod team, I never knew I "begged" for a posistion... :-s

lol, w00t anyway! I got a posistion! \:D/ Dr. B Live Forever!!! :D

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:56 am 
The Original EK
The Original EK

Cash: 28,902.77
Bank: 192.84
Blog: View Blog (5)
NatetheGreat wrote:
The EKster wrote:
Darcie wrote:

Other than bemoning the fact I wasn't chosen every term in the thread for the new mod team, I never knew I "begged" for a posistion... :-s

Well okay dont include NTG, just because he can nicely ask, he uses proper grammar, and is MAD NATE! \:D/ Congratulations to whomever won that contest by the way. I believe it was WINDSHEAR and...who came in 2nd?

Offline Profile Facebook  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:44 am 
Got Pancakes?

The EKster wrote:
NatetheGreat wrote:
The EKster wrote:
Darcie wrote:

Well okay dont include NTG, just because he can nicely ask, he uses proper grammar, and is MAD NATE! \:D/ Congratulations to whomever won that contest by the way. I believe it was WINDSHEAR and...who came in 2nd?

And if Google Spellcheck would work better and more consistantly, you could add good spelling to that list. :mecry:

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:31 am 
I post like Shadowpaw

I wish I knew some of the people on the list better, so I could know what to expect from them.
Good luck guys, you've got a tough job now.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:34 am 
Got Pancakes?

Lord_Kappa wrote:
I wish I knew some of the people on the list better, so I could know what to expect from them.
Good luck guys, you've got a tough job now.

"Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."

I, along side Blackgaard, intend to do all in my power to not do nothing. Tough? Yes. But necessary. :)

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:42 am 
The Council is GREAT!

Cash: 7.52
Bank: 0.00
I, erm, second the congratulations.

I know all of them, I believe most are good people in a tough situation.

They will be as fair as they are allowed to be...

~keep your friends close and your enemies closer~

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:46 am 
I post like Shadowpaw

I much prefer the quote,
"Fight! Fight to the last man! Fight for your lives!" - Gandalf

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:47 am 
Got Pancakes?

Lord_Kappa wrote:
I much prefer the quote,
"Fight! Fight to the last man! Fight for your lives!" - Gandalf

Alas, that also is a good quote. :yes:

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:33 am 
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Cash: 2.50
Have fun moderating, but don't abuse the powers(Regis is a bad example. Don't follow his way. \:D/ ).

Too see our beloved town come to an end as soon as my moderating term ended... It's tragic. :mecry:

Well, I say,

Wrong will be right, when Aslan comes in sight,
At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more,
When he bares his teeth, winter meets it's death,
And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.

:D

Except this isn't Narnia, and Aslan isn't here. So I guess once Shadowpaw comes back and Regis is overthrown. :P

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:41 am 
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster
in the smoke of rank and file

Cash: 1.02
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (8)
:)

I was rather surprised to learn I had been picked.

If... uh... I'm who Regis was looking for, considering the other choices for moderators, I'm not entirely sure I was made for the job, but I suppose I shall do my best to moderate.

Thank you, all.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:43 am 
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Cash: 2.50
Congrats, Sarai! I'm so glad you got into the police force though! :) I guess you'll have an interesting time helping Dr. Blackgaard "keep the peace"... :anxious: :D

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:51 am 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,086.75
Bank: 1,958.31
I was somewhat surprised to see Sarai's name on that list, but I am sure taht she will do a wonderful job! \:D/ I do hope that you all enjoy working under the glorious regime of Dr. Blackgaard.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Introducing the RV Police Force
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:55 am 
Jehoshaphat Rocks!

Hmm...only 5 mods? That seems too few, especially with all the chaos going on right now.

Regis Blackgaard wrote:
Under the leadership of my newly appointed Chief of Police, Mr. Philip Glossman, they will carry out my wishes. Of course, if they aren't willing to comply, I will simply have their accounts destroyed, their private messages burned, their friend's accounts deactivated, and their email addresses flooded with spam. So, rest assured, these men and women will serve my administration one way or another.

This part worries me. This means that Blackgaard will have you doing whatever he wants, and no matter what it is, you'll have to obey. Congrats to the mods and all, but I think you guys are in for a worse ride than the rest of us.

By the way, do any of you have your mod powers yet? There's no names in green in the Registered Users section at the bottom of the page... :-k

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:16 am 
I post like Shadowpaw

OK well if there are really new mods... USE YOUR POWER FOR GOOD AND NOT EVIL!!!!

-Robo says,"AAAHHH"

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject: Re: Introducing the RV Police Force
Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:19 am 
Got Pancakes?

Applesauce wrote:
Congrats to the mods and all, but I think you guys are in for a worse ride than the rest of us.

w00t!

And from what he said in our police force faction, we be just lookouts. We see anything bad, we report it to him in the faction. I'm in charge of the Theater. \:D/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 124 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next