The Story Thus Far...

Welcome to the First Church of the newly created Regisville! Within these hallowed walls, everything and anything related to the great Dr. Regis Blackgaard shall be discussed. Come, read, discover what wonderful things this man has done for your beloved town!

Postby Chandler » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:54 pm

I sent Whit a PM but he hasn't picked it up yet. :mecry:
Chandler

mosenergetika.ru

Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Postby COWBOY OF TEXAS » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:27 pm

Darcie wrote:Nigel, be nice to the newbie! :)

Wow, ok I totally missed the part about Eagle Eye being Shadowpaw's brother :anxious:

Wait, what? Eagle Eye is Shadowpaw's brother? :anxious:

-Cowboy
I was here from the beginning
COWBOY OF TEXAS

Dreaming of you...

Cash on hand: 2.62
Bank: 28.20

Postby Eugene Meltsner » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:41 pm

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Wait, what? Eagle Eye is Shadowpaw's brother? :anxious:

Hmm, well, that certainly would shed more light on this part of that clue:

"This final clue has long been awaited.
Appropriately hidden with one who's related."

The clue was discovered in the private message inbox of the user known as Eagle Eye. So, as the timeline was created by Shadowpaw, she thought it fitting the timeline was hidden in his abandoned account.
Why am I even here?
Eugene Meltsner

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby darcie » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:50 pm

Yeah, I was going to comment in my previous post that it was rather interesting that it was in Shadowpaw's brother's account... considering the evil of SP and all! But I hadn't gotten to rereading that clue in the Margaret Faye thread yet. Interesting too, because at the time I believe we thought it was Pinky having a distant relation... or something else strange like that! But all the clues from the first past of the mystery really were pointing us to Eagle Eye after all!

Who did know that was SP's brother? :-s
darcietastical
darcietastical
darcie

Nothing to see here.

Cash on hand: 159.09

Postby Catspaw » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:24 pm

STRYPER wrote:But I'm confused :(

How did you contact him, does he have an account?

NPCs aren't on the census, but yes, Pinky does have an account. :) We just didn't know about it before because he had never posted.

Applesauce wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Applesauce, the original was taken from Margaret by the bad guys, according to your quote, so that doesn't help us much. :(

But it does still exist. :noway:

Yes, you're right. Theoretically it should still exist somewhere, though my guess is that it would be well hidden. :(

Darcie, a few people knew that Eagle Eye was Shadowpaw's brother...I think that it was JF who first thought of him as possibly being connected, but she wasn't the only one who knew that there was a connection. :)

The malachi password doesn't work any more for Eagle Eye. Eugene, do you think that there's more connected to EE that could help us?
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 6,259.87
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby darcie » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:39 pm

Catspaw wrote:
Applesauce wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Applesauce, the original was taken from Margaret by the bad guys, according to your quote, so that doesn't help us much. :(

But it does still exist. :noway:

Yes, you're right. Theoretically it should still exist somewhere, though my guess is that it would be well hidden. :(

But I think the point of finding the timeline was to know in advance what was to happen... but Glossman found it first and prevented us from knowing what was coming. Would you think he would hide it again, rather than just destroy it?

Catspaw wrote:Darcie, a few people knew that Eagle Eye was Shadowpaw's brother...I think that it was JF who first thought of him as possibly being connected, but she wasn't the only one who knew that there was a connection. :)

The malachi password doesn't work any more for Eagle Eye. Eugene, do you think that there's more connected to EE that could help us?

JF suggested Eagle Eye and Hawkeye as accounts that fit the "as far as they see" part of the puzzle. Unfortunately his relation wasn't suggested in the Margaret Faye thread. I just reread it all last night.

I don't think Eagle Eye is useful anymore. It was only a hiding place for the timeline, and that has already been removed.
darcietastical
darcietastical
darcie

Nothing to see here.

Postby Catspaw » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:44 pm

I haven't read the thread recently...I should go do that. However, I am pretty sure that JF knew that Eagle Eye was related to Shadowpaw, even if it wasn't posted there. :)
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 6,259.87
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby darcie » Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:48 pm

Yeah... it was weird to reread it... it's all so much clearer now than it was then! :anxious:

But we still have to figure out why Regis is here... and fast! I think everyone is on the right track about the mineral and them going through McCalister Park...
darcietastical
darcietastical
darcie

Nothing to see here.

Postby Lord_Kappa » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:09 pm

Inquiry, what is the mineral, what does it do, how can it be used?
I post like Shadowpaw
Lord_Kappa

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby WINDSHEAR » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:26 pm

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Darcie wrote:Nigel, be nice to the newbie! :)

Wow, ok I totally missed the part about Eagle Eye being Shadowpaw's brother :anxious:

Wait, what? Eagle Eye is Shadowpaw's brother? :anxious:

-Cowboy

This is the first indication any of us have had that Eagle Eye might have been Shadowpaw's brother:
Richard Maxwell wrote:When this abandoned account turned out to be Eagle Eye, Shadowpaw's brother, Philip Glossman intervened and stole the timeline. All was lost.

but, the way it was written, it could be referring to Philip Glossman! :shock:

If Philip Glossman is Shadowpaw's brother... :mad:
Name Eater
WINDSHEAR

Cash on hand: 6.49

Postby JesusFreak777 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:48 pm

hey all, to clarify, I knew Eagle Eye was Shadowpaw's brother because of some late night Skype convo's last Novemeber. I didn't sayanything on the boards, because I wasn't sure if Shadowpaw wanted that information revealed for all to see as he was kinda quiet about it from the beginning. Sorry for the comfusion! I wasn't trying to keep things from anyone, but to simply protect the privacy ofShadowpaw. Again, sorry for the confusion.
The Council is GREAT!
JesusFreak777

figuring everything out - YAY

Cash on hand: 67.18
Bank: 578.00

Postby EK » Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:24 pm

Yeah, I believe he told me sometime ago that EE was his brother. :P
The Original EK
The Original EK
EK

Cash on hand: 28,902.77
Bank: 192.84
Blog: View Blog (5)

Postby WINDSHEAR » Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:03 pm

I'm just... having fun. ;)

although it is adding confusion... :anxious:
Name Eater
WINDSHEAR

Cash on hand: 6.49

Postby SoccerLOTR » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:22 pm

AH! I just returned from a long excursion, and came back to find...I don't know what i found! WHa'ts going on??!!
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
I'm as fancy as Penguin!
SoccerLOTR

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Cash on hand: 520.24
Bank: 2,352.96

Previous

Return to The First Church of Regisville