Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:51 pm 
We love you StrongNChrist
<3

Cash: 13.72
WINDSHEAR wrote:
eh... I don't really appreciate that dig, Darthie. I usually capitalize my sentences, except at the very beginning of a post, or in a one or two word paragraph.

I'm just getting tired of people making rather mean, insinuating comments to me about being a moderator.

Umm... it was a joke... I'm sorry if it insulted you! Please forgive me! :boohoo:

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:54 pm 
Name Eater

Cash: 6.49
Darth Birdie wrote:
WINDSHEAR wrote:
eh... I don't really appreciate that dig, Darthie. I usually capitalize my sentences, except at the very beginning of a post, or in a one or two word paragraph.

I'm just getting tired of people making rather mean, insinuating comments to me about being a moderator.

Umm... it was a joke... I'm sorry if it insulted you! Please forgive me! :boohoo:

I know you were just kidding. :console:

but I'm asking people to please cease from posting those kinds of things, it just adds to the stress of my job. Thankyou :)

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:43 pm 
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Cash: 4.30
Bank: 54.06
Yeah you EVIL!!!! Birdie Don't blame WINDSHEAR!!!

AND WINDSHEAR DON'T be so touche!!

;) O:) :p

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:59 pm 
Name Eater

Cash: 6.49
sorry, but I had it all morning long, and it was getting to the point where I couldn't take it anymore, and got upset at one of my best friends. :(

In other words, Enough is enough! :x

;)

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:28 pm 
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Cash: 768.60
Bank: 53,459.96
Potentially helpful info.

AIO eppisodes containing Dr. Regis Blackgaard:
http://www.whitsend.org/library/searchs ... m&clkid=58

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:09 am 
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Cash: 2.50
Windshear: Ignore insults(or jokes, rather), we all know you aren't on Blackgaard's side. :)

I was looking around Regis's account a few days ago, and the only item he had was the Shadowpaw doll. The description was what got me:

"Cloaked in mystery and intrigue, this limited edition doll is extremely rare and one-of-a-kind! This ever hidden lurker of the shadows and founder of mythical towns owns a rabid fansite known for its addicting nature. Place the doll in front of a n00b and you just might hear a barely audible chuckle or see a slight belly rumble (batteries and rumble pack sold separately). However, this doll is not to be trusted and is known for its uncanny ability to disappear at random and often importune moments. According to an old legend, if not treated properly, this doll will steal DNA from its unsuspecting owner. Purchase, therefore, at your own risk."

Plus, now that I looked, he's got another item:

Greasly chips--"Hard as a rock and tasty as sand paper! These chips were once a popular fad in Odyssey."

I didn't think much of it before, but why would he be getting an item for no reason? He only had the Shadowpaw doll a while ago, and now he's got Greasly Chips--one of the items that showed up in the Novacom Saga to test how much Novacom could mindcontrol people.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:37 am 
Miss Whit's End
Happily married to the love of my life :inlove:

Cash: 10.42
Bank: 0.00
Lucy Pevensie wrote:
Windshear: Ignore insults(or jokes, rather), we all know you aren't on Blackgaard's side. :)

I was looking around Regis's account a few days ago, and the only item he had was the Shadowpaw doll. The description was what got me:

"Cloaked in mystery and intrigue, this limited edition doll is extremely rare and one-of-a-kind! This ever hidden lurker of the shadows and founder of mythical towns owns a rabid fansite known for its addicting nature. Place the doll in front of a n00b and you just might hear a barely audible chuckle or see a slight belly rumble (batteries and rumble pack sold separately). However, this doll is not to be trusted and is known for its uncanny ability to disappear at random and often importune moments. According to an old legend, if not treated properly, this doll will steal DNA from its unsuspecting owner. Purchase, therefore, at your own risk."

Greasly chips--"Hard as a rock and tasty as sand paper! These chips were once a popular fad in Odyssey."

I didn't think much of it before, but why would he be getting an item for no reason? He only had the Shadowpaw doll a while ago, and now he's got Greasly Chips--one of the items that showed up in the Novacom Saga to test how much Novacom could mindcontrol people.

:shock: The Novabox is back! And, it's controlling Dr. B's mind! :mad:

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:55 am 
The Original EK
The Original EK

Cash: 28,902.77
Bank: 192.84
Blog: View Blog (5)
Evil Chick wrote:
Lucy Pevensie wrote:

*looks at EKs inventory*
Novabox.
Large quanities of other items..
*gasp*

Offline Profile Facebook  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:20 am 
Miss Whit's End

The EKster wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
Lucy Pevensie wrote:

*looks at EKs inventory*
Novabox.
Large quanities of other items..
*gasp*

GASP!!! It's all EK's fault!!! *faints*

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:47 am 
Jehoshaphat Rocks!

Cash: 0.00
I bought a bag of greasly chips...but that was just to keep my HSE company. It was looking kinda lonely...

But, yeah......I kind of doubt Dr. B's inventory is a clue. :anxious:

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:36 pm 
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Evil Chick and EK are persecuting me! :mad:

;)

Ok. I guess items couldn't have anything to do with the arc anyway. 0.o :p But what's up with the vaccination thing? :^o

Last edited by Lucy Pevensie on Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:37 pm 
Miss Whit's End

Lucy Pevensie wrote:
:mecry: Waah! Evil Chick and EK are persecuting me! :mad:

;)

Ok. I guess items couldn't have anything to do with the arc anyway. 0.o :p

Huh? I'm confused... I thought I was persecuting EK...

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:46 pm 
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

I'm joking. :anxious:

But really, why is Regis getting all that junk anyway? He's got a boquet of flowers now. \:D/

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:23 pm 
Международный экспертный центр 8(800)20002-79

Cash: Locked
Bank: Locked
Um.. I gave Regis d greasly chips :anxious:

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:25 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 5,092.29
Bank: 1,958.31
When people said that he had some, I assumed that you were probably the one who had done so, but I didn't want to say so in case I was wrong. :anxious: But I wasn't! \:D/

Offline Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:35 pm 
Am I a midbie yet?
Baker Street Irregular

Cash: 247.98
Bank: 1,240.30
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle wrote:
Um.. I gave Regis d greasly chips :anxious:

That may be construed as aiding and abetting the enemy. :noway:

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:17 pm 

Excuse me, Dr. Watson, I would like to point out that me giving the greasly chips to Dr. Regis Blackgaard was before he injected me with the ruku virus.

Post Post subject:
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:31 pm 
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

I think Dr. Watson means that Regis was evil from the beginning, and we all realized that. :) I'm glad you're not siding with Regis anymore, though... :D But what's with the boquet of flowers? Who gave him that? :-s And why did you guys all have greasly chips? (Or did you give greasly chips to all the moderators?)

Offline Profile  

Post Post subject:
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:29 am 

Why did Shadowpaw edit his first post in this thread? I can't see any differences... unless he also edited the quotes. :-k

Post Post subject:
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:34 am 
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Wow. Like, look at what happened to his account. He's not Town Founder anymore either. And why in the world did he edit it? Maybe he made a mistake last time. :p

Offline Profile  

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next