Mr Charles is almost free!

Do you think something will happen?

Welcome to the First Church of the newly created Regisville! Within these hallowed walls, everything and anything related to the great Dr. Regis Blackgaard shall be discussed. Come, read, discover what wonderful things this man has done for your beloved town!

Postby Catspaw » Wed May 03, 2006 9:52 pm

I'm sorry to bring this up, Mr. Charles, but your job is still listed as "Lakeview Prisoner." :( You might want to ask the government bureacracy to improve their efficency and change that for you. ;) Nice to see you back! \:D/
Image
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
User avatar
Catspaw

 
Posts: 28289
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Canada
Age: 33
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 6,561.37
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby Kris Doyle » Wed May 03, 2006 9:52 pm

Bennett Charles' hidden text wrote:Citizens of the Town of Odyssey, take note. You haven't heard the last of me. Revenge is coming, sooner than you may think!
We'd better be on the lookout! :shock:
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Kris Doyle
 
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:54 pm
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby The Top Crusader » Wed May 03, 2006 9:56 pm

I was behind you all the way, Mr. Charles! Now that you are free we can combine our forces and imprison that FIEND Shadowpaw! :x
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
User avatar
The Top Crusader

Old... but not obsolete.

 
Posts: 22243
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:04 am
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side
Age: 36
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 9,999,999,994,415,402.00
Bank: 5,584,680.26
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Aelwyn » Wed May 03, 2006 9:57 pm

Kris Doyle wrote:
Bennett Charles' hidden text wrote:Citizens of the Town of Odyssey, take note. You haven't heard the last of me. Revenge is coming, sooner than you may think!
We'd better be on the lookout! :shock:


Indeed! :anxious:
Image
I spam the HH. A lot
User avatar
Aelwyn
 
Posts: 4234
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:13 pm
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Kris Doyle » Wed May 03, 2006 10:02 pm

Karin wrote:
Kris Doyle wrote:
Bennett Charles' hidden text wrote:Citizens of the Town of Odyssey, take note. You haven't heard the last of me. Revenge is coming, sooner than you may think!
We'd better be on the lookout! :shock:


Indeed! :anxious:
He tried to hide the size 0 text by making it white, but my Windows XP profile doesn't display the text colors correctly, so I saw it in black and knew to check it out. I guess display errors are a blessing! \:D/
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Kris Doyle
 
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:54 pm
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Jonathan » Wed May 03, 2006 10:22 pm

Bennett Charles wrote:I will not forget this, the leadership of this board is doomed to fail.


Then it's good I'm about to lose my power \:D/
Dungeon Master
User avatar
Jonathan

 
Posts: 11208
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:00 am
Location: In the land of much cold.
Age: 32

Cash on hand: 65.80
Bank: 933.17

Postby Catspaw » Wed May 03, 2006 10:33 pm

The Top Crusader wrote:I was behind you all the way, Mr. Charles! Now that you are free we can combine our forces and imprison that FIEND Shadowpaw! :x

But what about me? I thought that I was part of the master takeover plot as well! :-
Image
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
User avatar
Catspaw

 
Posts: 28289
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Canada
Age: 33
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 6,561.37
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby Kris Doyle » Wed May 03, 2006 10:53 pm

Mr. Charles, I am getting impatient here! If you're going to try something, you might as well try it so we can have the pleasure of stopping you! :mad:
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Kris Doyle
 
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:54 pm
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Mr.Whit » Thu May 04, 2006 3:25 am

Catspaw wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I was behind you all the way, Mr. Charles! Now that you are free we can combine our forces and imprison that FIEND Shadowpaw! :x

But what about me? I thought that I was part of the master takeover plot as well! :-

And me.
Image
I'll catch up to Bren!
User avatar
Mr.Whit
 
Posts: 5161
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:00 am
Location: odyssey

Cash on hand: 10.87

Postby Elf of Rivendell » Thu May 04, 2006 3:29 am

Me? Use your money? o_O It was SENTINEL... \:D/ *cough* Welcome back, by the way.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
random passerby elf
random passerby elf
User avatar
Elf of Rivendell
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:58 am
Location: Rivendell
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.66
Bank: 0.00

Postby Lucy Pevensie » Thu May 04, 2006 3:33 am

And once again, the peace in this town is disrupted by a disagreeable warmonger... *shakes head mournfully and sighs* This town definitely wasn't made for us small-folk. :(


;)
Image
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses
User avatar
Lucy Pevensie
 
Posts: 1937
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:51 am
Location: Cair Paravel
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 2.50

Postby Baragon » Thu May 04, 2006 9:52 am

Kris Doyle wrote:
Bennett Charles' hidden text wrote:Citizens of the Town of Odyssey, take note. You haven't heard the last of me. Revenge is coming, sooner than you may think!
We'd better be on the lookout! :shock:


"Sooner than you may think"?

But most people are thinking any minute... or right now! And thus, it can't be sooner than anyone thinks. \:D/

Come on, people, come up with a better threatening line than that!
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Party Pooper
User avatar
Baragon

Formerly... CA.

 
Posts: 4045
Joined: Sat May 28, 2005 3:53 pm
Location: West Coast
Age: 32
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 10,000,000,000,000,000.00
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby The Top Crusader » Thu May 04, 2006 9:59 am

mr.whit wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I was behind you all the way, Mr. Charles! Now that you are free we can combine our forces and imprison that FIEND Shadowpaw! :x

But what about me? I thought that I was part of the master takeover plot as well! :-

And me.


Well, you two are part of the mentioned "forces" that are being gathered. ;)
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
User avatar
The Top Crusader

Old... but not obsolete.

 
Posts: 22243
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:04 am
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side
Age: 36
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 9,999,999,994,415,402.00
Bank: 5,584,680.26
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Kris Doyle » Thu May 04, 2006 12:10 pm

But, Cataspaw, I thought you were loyal to Dr. Regis Blackgaard, from whom Charles' employer stole a key part of their Novabox technology. Have you finally turned on the Blackgaard Clan, only to be taken in by yet another foulplaying criminal organization? :shock:

Ah, now I see! You've learned corporate espionage from your ex-political cohort Barry Muntz, the supposed Blackgaard minion who helped Charles steal the Imagination Station technology, which Andromeda then used with the information they had stolen from your infamous guardian Regis, for whom Muntz was pretending to work while simultaneously (and at the same time) pretending to work for Andromeda while he was actually working for himself! It's as clear as mud on my face that you're becoming like Muntz by association! Shame on you, Catty! :shame:
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Kris Doyle
 
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:54 pm
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Catspaw » Thu May 04, 2006 1:52 pm

Kris Doyle wrote:But, Cataspaw, I thought you were loyal to Dr. Regis Blackgaard, from whom Charles' employer stole a key part of their Novabox technology. Have you finally turned on the Blackgaard Clan, only to be taken in by yet another foulplaying criminal organization? :shock:

Ah, now I see! You've learned corporate espionage from your ex-political cohort Barry Muntz, the supposed Blackgaard minion who helped Charles steal the Imagination Station technology, which Andromeda then used with the information they had stolen from your infamous guardian Regis, for whom Muntz was pretending to work while simultaneously (and at the same time) pretending to work for Andromeda while he was actually working for himself! It's as clear as mud on my face that you're becoming like Muntz by association! Shame on you, Catty! :shame:

Kris, you has grossly misinterpreted my statement! :noway: And I shall never, ever, become like Barry, if I can help it. ;)

I'm still working for the Blackgaards, but right now I can't say any more - now hush up, Kris, before you blow my cover! :x
Image
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
User avatar
Catspaw

 
Posts: 28289
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:42 am
Location: Canada
Age: 33
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 6,561.37
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby Aelwyn » Thu May 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Oh dear. My own adopted mother is for Bennet Charles. :mecry:
Image
I spam the HH. A lot
User avatar
Aelwyn
 
Posts: 4234
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:13 pm
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Kris Doyle » Thu May 04, 2006 2:03 pm

Catspaw wrote:Kris, you has grossly misinterpreted my statement! :noway:
I has? :-s
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Kris Doyle
 
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:54 pm
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby the_newfie_haystack » Thu May 04, 2006 3:50 pm

Kris Doyle wrote:Mr. Charles, I am getting impatient here! If you're going to try something, you might as well try it so we can have the pleasure of stopping you! :mad:


D.I.T.T.O. :yes: Beware Bennet, someone is watching you. :badgrin:
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Catspaw knows all
User avatar
the_newfie_haystack
 
Posts: 893
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:55 am
Gender: Female

Cash on hand: 234.80

Postby NatetheGreat » Thu May 04, 2006 4:21 pm

Continental Admiral wrote:
Kris Doyle wrote:
Bennett Charles' hidden text wrote:Citizens of the Town of Odyssey, take note. You haven't heard the last of me. Revenge is coming, sooner than you may think!
We'd better be on the lookout! :shock:


"Sooner than you may think"?

But most people are thinking any minute... or right now! And thus, it can't be sooner than anyone thinks. \:D/

Come on, people, come up with a better threatening line than that!


Something like: Horrid citizen-wanna-bes of Odyssey, take a worthless note that will do you no good. You havn't heard the last of me, the greatest villian to ever scheme. Deep, dark, revenge is coming, when you least expect it, colamity the END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneone111oneoneeleventyeleven
Image
Got Pancakes?
User avatar
NatetheGreat
 
Posts: 4426
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:08 am
Age: 26
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 295.90
Bank: 0.00

Postby The Top Crusader » Thu May 04, 2006 4:23 pm

NatetheGreat wrote:
Continental Admiral wrote:
Kris Doyle wrote:
Bennett Charles' hidden text wrote:Citizens of the Town of Odyssey, take note. You haven't heard the last of me. Revenge is coming, sooner than you may think!
We'd better be on the lookout! :shock:


"Sooner than you may think"?

But most people are thinking any minute... or right now! And thus, it can't be sooner than anyone thinks. \:D/

Come on, people, come up with a better threatening line than that!


Something like: Horrid citizen-wanna-bes of Odyssey, take a worthless note that will do you no good. You havn't heard the last of me, the greatest villian to ever scheme. Deep, dark, revenge is coming, when you least expect it, colamity the END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneone111oneoneeleventyeleven


He might start posting pictures of himself in a Speedo. :(
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
User avatar
The Top Crusader

Old... but not obsolete.

 
Posts: 22243
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:04 am
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side
Age: 36
Gender: Male

Cash on hand: 9,999,999,994,415,402.00
Bank: 5,584,680.26
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to The First Church of Regisville

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest