Mr Charles is almost free!

Do you think something will happen?

Welcome to the First Church of the newly created Regisville! Within these hallowed walls, everything and anything related to the great Dr. Regis Blackgaard shall be discussed. Come, read, discover what wonderful things this man has done for your beloved town!

Postby Catspaw » Wed May 03, 2006 9:52 pm

I'm sorry to bring this up, Mr. Charles, but your job is still listed as "Lakeview Prisoner." :( You might want to ask the government bureacracy to improve their efficency and change that for you. ;) Nice to see you back! \:D/
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Cash on hand: 6,561.37
Bank: 1,958.31

Postby Kris Doyle » Wed May 03, 2006 9:52 pm

Bennett Charles' hidden text wrote:Citizens of the Town of Odyssey, take note. You haven't heard the last of me. Revenge is coming, sooner than you may think!
We'd better be on the lookout! :shock:
God bless you, in Jesus' name!!!! :D
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Visit the website of my home church: http://www.freshanointingupc.org
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Kris Doyle

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby The Top Crusader » Wed May 03, 2006 9:56 pm

I was behind you all the way, Mr. Charles! Now that you are free we can combine our forces and imprison that FIEND Shadowpaw! :x
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
The Top Crusader

Old... but not obsolete.

Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Cash on hand: 9,999,999,994,415,402.00
Bank: 5,584,680.26
Highscores: 1
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Aelwyn » Wed May 03, 2006 9:57 pm

Kris Doyle wrote:
Bennett Charles' hidden text wrote:Citizens of the Town of Odyssey, take note. You haven't heard the last of me. Revenge is coming, sooner than you may think!

Indeed! :anxious:
I spam the HH. A lot
Aelwyn

Postby Kris Doyle » Wed May 03, 2006 10:02 pm

Karin wrote:
Kris Doyle wrote:

Indeed! :anxious:
He tried to hide the size 0 text by making it white, but my Windows XP profile doesn't display the text colors correctly, so I saw it in black and knew to check it out. I guess display errors are a blessing! \:D/
"Then Peter said unto them, 'Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.'" (Acts 2:38)
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Kris Doyle

Postby Jonathan » Wed May 03, 2006 10:22 pm

Bennett Charles wrote:I will not forget this, the leadership of this board is doomed to fail.

Then it's good I'm about to lose my power \:D/
Dungeon Master
Jonathan

Cash on hand: 65.80
Bank: 933.17

Postby Catspaw » Wed May 03, 2006 10:33 pm

The Top Crusader wrote:I was behind you all the way, Mr. Charles! Now that you are free we can combine our forces and imprison that FIEND Shadowpaw! :x

But what about me? I thought that I was part of the master takeover plot as well! :-
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Postby Kris Doyle » Wed May 03, 2006 10:53 pm

Mr. Charles, I am getting impatient here! If you're going to try something, you might as well try it so we can have the pleasure of stopping you! :mad:
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Kris Doyle

Postby Mr.Whit » Thu May 04, 2006 3:25 am

Catspaw wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I was behind you all the way, Mr. Charles! Now that you are free we can combine our forces and imprison that FIEND Shadowpaw! :x

But what about me? I thought that I was part of the master takeover plot as well! :-

And me.
I'll catch up to Bren!
Mr.Whit

Cash on hand: 10.87

Postby Elf of Rivendell » Thu May 04, 2006 3:29 am

Me? Use your money? o_O It was SENTINEL... \:D/ *cough* Welcome back, by the way.
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
random passerby elf
random passerby elf
Elf of Rivendell

Cash on hand: 0.66
Bank: 0.00

Postby Lucy Pevensie » Thu May 04, 2006 3:33 am

And once again, the peace in this town is disrupted by a disagreeable warmonger... *shakes head mournfully and sighs* This town definitely wasn't made for us small-folk. :(

;)
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses
Lucy Pevensie

Cash on hand: 2.50

Postby Baragon » Thu May 04, 2006 9:52 am

Kris Doyle wrote:

"Sooner than you may think"?

But most people are thinking any minute... or right now! And thus, it can't be sooner than anyone thinks. \:D/

Come on, people, come up with a better threatening line than that!
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Party Pooper
Baragon

Formerly... CA.

Cash on hand: 10,000,000,000,000,000.00

Postby The Top Crusader » Thu May 04, 2006 9:59 am

mr.whit wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

And me.

Well, you two are part of the mentioned "forces" that are being gathered. ;)
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
The Top Crusader

Old... but not obsolete.

Postby Kris Doyle » Thu May 04, 2006 12:10 pm

But, Cataspaw, I thought you were loyal to Dr. Regis Blackgaard, from whom Charles' employer stole a key part of their Novabox technology. Have you finally turned on the Blackgaard Clan, only to be taken in by yet another foulplaying criminal organization? :shock:

Ah, now I see! You've learned corporate espionage from your ex-political cohort Barry Muntz, the supposed Blackgaard minion who helped Charles steal the Imagination Station technology, which Andromeda then used with the information they had stolen from your infamous guardian Regis, for whom Muntz was pretending to work while simultaneously (and at the same time) pretending to work for Andromeda while he was actually working for himself! It's as clear as mud on my face that you're becoming like Muntz by association! Shame on you, Catty! :shame:
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Kris Doyle

Postby Catspaw » Thu May 04, 2006 1:52 pm

Kris Doyle wrote:But, Cataspaw, I thought you were loyal to Dr. Regis Blackgaard, from whom Charles' employer stole a key part of their Novabox technology. Have you finally turned on the Blackgaard Clan, only to be taken in by yet another foulplaying criminal organization? :shock:

Ah, now I see! You've learned corporate espionage from your ex-political cohort Barry Muntz, the supposed Blackgaard minion who helped Charles steal the Imagination Station technology, which Andromeda then used with the information they had stolen from your infamous guardian Regis, for whom Muntz was pretending to work while simultaneously (and at the same time) pretending to work for Andromeda while he was actually working for himself! It's as clear as mud on my face that you're becoming like Muntz by association! Shame on you, Catty! :shame:

Kris, you has grossly misinterpreted my statement! :noway: And I shall never, ever, become like Barry, if I can help it. ;)

I'm still working for the Blackgaards, but right now I can't say any more - now hush up, Kris, before you blow my cover! :x
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Catspaw

Postby Aelwyn » Thu May 04, 2006 1:58 pm

Oh dear. My own adopted mother is for Bennet Charles. :mecry:
I spam the HH. A lot
Aelwyn

Postby Kris Doyle » Thu May 04, 2006 2:03 pm

Catspaw wrote:Kris, you has grossly misinterpreted my statement! :noway:
I has? :-s
Jehoshaphat Rocks!
Kris Doyle

Postby the_newfie_haystack » Thu May 04, 2006 3:50 pm

Kris Doyle wrote:Mr. Charles, I am getting impatient here! If you're going to try something, you might as well try it so we can have the pleasure of stopping you! :mad:

D.I.T.T.O. :yes: Beware Bennet, someone is watching you. :badgrin:
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Catspaw knows all
the_newfie_haystack

Cash on hand: 234.80

Postby NatetheGreat » Thu May 04, 2006 4:21 pm

Continental Admiral wrote:
Kris Doyle wrote:

But most people are thinking any minute... or right now! And thus, it can't be sooner than anyone thinks. \:D/

Something like: Horrid citizen-wanna-bes of Odyssey, take a worthless note that will do you no good. You havn't heard the last of me, the greatest villian to ever scheme. Deep, dark, revenge is coming, when you least expect it, colamity the END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneone111oneoneeleventyeleven
Got Pancakes?
NatetheGreat

Cash on hand: 295.90

Postby The Top Crusader » Thu May 04, 2006 4:23 pm

NatetheGreat wrote:
Continental Admiral wrote:
Kris Doyle wrote:

Something like: Horrid citizen-wanna-bes of Odyssey, take a worthless note that will do you no good. You havn't heard the last of me, the greatest villian to ever scheme. Deep, dark, revenge is coming, when you least expect it, colamity the END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oneoneoneone111oneoneeleventyeleven

He might start posting pictures of himself in a Speedo. :(
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
The Top Crusader

Old... but not obsolete.

PreviousNext

Return to The First Church of Regisville