The Thread to show Brothery or Sisterly Love!

YAY! As suggested by CoT

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

lol I don't care if I can't see it \:D/
Apache 64D
Classic

Post by Apache 64D »

Gives Pc a hand shake [size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size]
Last edited by Apache 64D on Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Friends
In the darkness of the night I walk
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

now! back to topic :roll:
sniper
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by sniper »

Code: Select all

Gives Pc a hand shake [size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size][size=0]*Kicks PC*[/size]
Apache!!!
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Cut it out Apache. Why do you want to kill Pc so badly? :-s
Apache 64D
Classic

Post by Apache 64D »

I am nice, shakes hands with PC and Birdie [size=0]no more mean words out of you mister![/size]
Christian Friends
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Code: Select all

[quote="Apache 64D"]Gives Pc a hand shake [size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][size=0]*high fives PC*[/size][/quote]
Yep, and now that previous post says this! \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

yeah they are that type! that gets in to trouble all the time I know them :roll:
Fei
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Fei »

Thanks Ivy!
I am nice, shakes hands with PC and Birdie no more mean words out of you mister!
Very funny! :lol:
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I know Apache was making size 0 comments. They may not say the same thing anymore though! O:)

OK, so this IS the say something nice thread, and if you are spamming and saying mean things, I will now either delete your posts, or simply lock the "Hey!" thread. This mean-spirited stuff is getting out of hand. :noway:

Be a friend. :D
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

Apache 64D wrote:I am nice, shakes hands with PC and Birdie, you are so nice!!
wow thanks \:D/
Last edited by Pc Pro on Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apache 64D
Classic

Post by Apache 64D »

Shakes hand with Ivy, High Fives for Pc [size=0]*Hugs someone*[/size]
Christian Friends
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

*Shakes hands with the guys. Smiles and nods to the girls.*

O:)
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

Apache 64D wrote:Shakes hand with Ivy, High Fives for Pc [size=0]*Hugs someone*[/size]
shakes hands with Apache
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Thanks guys!! *Runs through the town, hugging random people she encounters*
sniper
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by sniper »

Ivy wrote:Thanks guys!! *Runs through the town, hugging random people she encounters*
No problem, I just stopped talking about PC altogether
Pc Pro
I'm in Odyssey time

Post by Pc Pro »

*shakes hands with anyone around \:D/
Apache 64D
Classic

Post by Apache 64D »

*High Fives Everyone*
Christian Friends
Pc Pro