TheToo's first Color War

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Archer No Man
My posts are revolutionary

TheToo's first Color War

Post by Archer No Man »

hello I would like to tell you I am starting a color war for those of you who don't know what a color war is these are the rules:

a Color war consists of 2 or more teams these teams make threads the threads have to be in the padded room so you won't get any posts by doing this but it is alot of fun anyway each team picks a color that is not currently used and has to post in that color on any color war threads and at the end of a date given whichever team has the most posts wins

please no double posting because this deletes the purpose of a color war I will post the teams on here when ppl pm me

to join pm the captain of the team you want to join

on march 7 2007 we will begin you must pm me to get a color war team after we begin you can only join/change team the color war ends April 7 2007

to make a team please donate 25 dollars (so that there aren't to many teams)

Red team-No Man

if you have any questions please ask
Last edited by Archer No Man on Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if you came all the way to my sig to get the money I said I would give you a week ago.........YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT *runs away*

Yes I know that with the new name you must not know who I am now but yes I am No Man *crowd gasps* LEADER OF THE BAND OF SCARY ARCHERS *crowd gasps* know you must all exile me and my band of scary archers and send the army after me and make it into a R rated movie
Apache 64D
Classic

Post by Apache 64D »

when I first read the Title I thought it said "The Too's First Cold War"
Christian Friends
In the darkness of the night I walk
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for starting such a creative thread, No Man! \:D/ I'm sure that this will be fun for a lot of people!
blondie
Gold Member

Post by blondie »

No Man wrote:hello I would like to tell you I am starting a color war for those of you who don't know what a color war is these are the rules:

a Color war consists of 2 or more teams these teams make threads the threads have to be in the padded room so you won't get any posts by doing this but it is alot of fun anyway each team picks a color that is not currently used and has to post in that color on any color war threads and at the end of a date given whichever team has the most posts wins

please no double posting because this deletes the purpose of a color war I will post the teams on here when ppl pm me

on march 7 2007 we will begin you must pm me to get a color war team after we begin you can only join/change team the color war ends April 7 2007

oh great! first on CBH now on here, Noah!!! lolz :shame:
♥~I'll Take My Heart Back, You Cant Have It.. ThanxXx~♥

~Kait♥
Archer No Man

Post by Archer No Man »

blondie wrote:
No Man wrote:hello I would like to tell you I am starting a color war for those of you who don't know what a color war is these are the rules:

yeah I thought it would be fun! \:D/
Apache 64D wrote:when I first read the Title I thought it said "The Too's First Cold War"
LOL :hilarious:

Edit - double post removed - Catspaw
if you came all the way to my sig to get the money I said I would give you a week ago.........YOUR NOT GONNA GET IT *runs away*

Yes I know that with the new name you must not know who I am now but yes I am No Man *crowd gasps* LEADER OF THE BAND OF SCARY ARCHERS *crowd gasps* know you must all exile me and my band of scary archers and send the army after me and make it into a R rated movie
blondie
Gold Member

Post by blondie »

No Man wrote:
blondie wrote:

yeah I thought it would be fun! \:D/

Fun? we're already pm'n each other sayin GIVE UP WE'LL WIn! now on here.. that breaks my heart lol j/k \:D/

~Kait♥
Booklover
Classic

Post by Booklover »

Color's wars r great.It is better if u have someone who writes a hole song on it
Archer No Man

Post by Archer No Man »

Booklover wrote:Color's wars r great.It is better if u have someone who writes a hole song on it
lol on my team on cbh someone tried to write a song for red team

blondie
Gold Member

Post by blondie »

No Man wrote:
Booklover wrote:Color's wars r great.It is better if u have someone who writes a hole song on it
lol on CBH look at my siggy, i wrote za thing for the purple team! \:D/

~Kait♥
Booklover
Classic

Post by Booklover »

No Man wrote:
I know I'm on the team there 2
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

What is CBH? :anxious:
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Booklover
Classic

Post by Booklover »

Childrens Bible Hour
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Candy Loveperson wrote:What is CBH? :anxious:
they are reffering to the Childrens Bible Hour forum. CBH broadcasts Down Gilead lane. \:D/ That is where a lot of the new members are from!