You have GOT to check this out!!

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Abigail
Crazy lil blondie
Crazy lil blondie

You have GOT to check this out!!

Post by Abigail »

:shocking: :demonstration: :demonstration: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :shocking: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco:

Made you look!!!

I just felt like doing that!! :)
^She is back!! In all her glory!^ For real this time! ;)
whitetigerswt
Tallying up

Post by whitetigerswt »

dude that was awesome

Isaiah 30:21
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

Nice! Eyecandy!
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world
i hold the hand that holds the world

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

haha thats amazing \:D/
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

My eyes hurt now!
love.like.rain
Found

Post by love.like.rain »

My eyes... my eyes...
"Love like rain fall down, love like arms surround. Hold the universe in place, hold my heart in your embrace." -Daniel Doss Band, Love Like Rain

In memory of B. Blackwell. You are loved and missed.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

The "shocking" emoticons are very difficult on the eyes...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Proof that the oldbies thought of everything before the n00bs were even born.
he/him | a little stinker.
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

:demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration: :demonstration:

THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco: :disco:
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Steve wrote:Proof that the oldbies thought of everything before the n00bs were even born.
Well at that point they would have been newbies so that statement could be thrown into question.
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Steve wrote:Proof that the oldbies thought of everything before the n00bs were even born.
THIS.

\:D/
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Lee wrote:
THIS.
Thanks, Lee. SWA, I think YOU could be thrown into question.
he/him | a little stinker.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Ah! My eyes! :(
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Oh! that was... unexpected...
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

uhh u guys just bumped this thread bi time
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

Oh.. My eyes! MY EYES! :conf: