Redundancy Issue

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Redundancy Issue

Post by Catspaw »

What should be done about the current redundant redundancy issue that has popped up? Should it be dealt with severely? :-k
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I believe that we should wait and confirm and confirm the existence of said redundancy issue.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

No, this is the padded room, where anything goes. And you know, this is the padded room, where anything goes. Anything goes in the padded room, remember?

(btw, this is the padded room, where anything goes. And anything goes in the padded room..)

;)

(I'm having WAYYYY too much fun here guys! \:D/ )
...I hate marquees.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Just because this is the padded room and the padded room doesn't mean that we shouldn't wait and make absolutely sure this problem this problem exists.

But we should still wait and make sure that the said problem exists.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: