NOT ANOTHER THREAD IN CAPS!!!

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

CAMPFIRES BURN TURTLES. WHEN TURTLES BURN THEY DIE. THEREFORE, CAMPFIRES DECREASE THE LIFESPAN OF TURTLES.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

WHY WOULD A CAMPER PUT TURTLES IN HIS CAMPFIRE, MAY I INQUIRE?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

WELL WHAT IF THE CAMPERS ENJOYED ROAST TURTLE? OR WHAT IF THE TURTLE WAS BLIND AND WALKED INTO THE FIRE? OR WHAT IF THERE WERE TURTLE EGGS IN THE GROUND UNDERNEATH THE FIRE?
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I HAVE NEVER TASTED ROAST TURTLE, SO I DON'T KNOW HOW TASTY IT IS. IF THE HYPOTHETICAL EGGS WERE FAR ENOUGH UNDERNEATH THE CAMPFIRE, NO DAMAGE WOULD OCCUR.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Amethystic wrote:WELL WHAT IF THE CAMPERS ENJOYED ROAST TURTLE? OR WHAT IF THE TURTLE WAS BLIND AND WALKED INTO THE FIRE? OR WHAT IF THERE WERE TURTLE EGGS IN THE GROUND UNDERNEATH THE FIRE?
I MUST POINT OUT THAT IF A CAMPER IS GOING TO ROAST A TURTLE, IT'S PROBABLY DEAD ALREADY. :-
...I hate marquees.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

J-man wrote:
Amethystic wrote:WELL WHAT IF THE CAMPERS ENJOYED ROAST TURTLE? OR WHAT IF THE TURTLE WAS BLIND AND WALKED INTO THE FIRE? OR WHAT IF THERE WERE TURTLE EGGS IN THE GROUND UNDERNEATH THE FIRE?
I MUST POINT OUT THAT IF A CAMPER IS GOING TO ROAST A TURTLE, IT'S PROBABLY DEAD ALREADY. :-
NOT IF THE CAMPER IS A PSYCHOLOGICALLY UNSTABLE PERSON WHO ENJOYS BEING CRUEL TO ANIMALS. OR THEY FORGOT TO KILL IT.