THE RRLY SHORT POSTING THREAD!

*unknowingly inspired by FATE*

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

THE RRLY SHORT POSTING THREAD!

Post by KODY 105 »

One line of text only, please. But this line may be as long as you want it to be. Just don't press the enter key. If you do, I will... do nothing. So never mind.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Why would I never want to press enter because I don't think that it even matters... Well, I'm still typing to see what happens.
I do what I do.
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. You had to know somebody was going to do this. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text. This is my single line of text.
Last edited by Aeva on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
jasonjannajerryjohn
I revere the admins
I revere the admins

Post by jasonjannajerryjohn »

How is this inspired by FATE if I may ask? She is a good friend of mine on the ToO, not in real life of course. ;)
Peri: Do you mean the TARDIS is malfunctioning again?
The Doctor: Malfunctioning? [pause] Malfunctioning? MALFUNCTIONING!?
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

She started the "RRLY LONG POSTING THREAD" thread I think. I was just copying her. I'm trying to extend this line so it loops over into the next line. Do you think it's long enough yet? I hope so.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

So, just short posts, or no hitting the enter button?
...I hate marquees.
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

=;
The good ol' ToO.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

The only rule in here is to post without using the enter key. Do you think you can do that? Have I extended this line into the second one already? I don't want to have to come back and edit it...
Fang-wa
Avian American
Avian American

Post by Fang-wa »

I am sure that I am only posting one line. I mean, why would I post more than one line when those are the rules? Are you accusing me of breaking rules?!
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I never break rules. I never break rules. Uh oh. why would I break that rule? I mean I'm only 18. I'm basically a minor!!!! You don't even have any proof that I did anything. Even if I did something, I wouldn't tell you.... Anyways, enough with the random typing just to have a really long thread.
I do what I do.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I declare that you, GlennAdams broke the rules. You are supposed to have really, really short posts here. What do you say about that?
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Last edited by Irwin on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

You are an evil double line poster! :shame:
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

21 :goomba: :goomba: :goomba:
Last edited by Irwin on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Meanie head.
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

I fixed them...
Raskolnikov
Still standing tall

Post by Raskolnikov »

Oranges.
"Christ died to make men holy, let us die to make men free" -Battle Hymn of the Republic
"What we do in life, echos in eternity." -Maximus in Gladiator
>John 15:13 Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.<
How dare I call this love and not bear my cross to the end.
aiofan_19
Found

Post by aiofan_19 »

this is a 1 line post.
Wild Horses Can't Keep Me Away from the Town of Odyssey!
Casey Doyle
Found

Post by Casey Doyle »

I really, sincerely, genuinely, compassionately, accurately, fanatically, etc. hope that this is only one line and not two because that would be bad and I'm not rambling am I stop me if I'm rambling okay so I don't think this is more than one line
Merry Christmas!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

:thewave: = one line \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.