6000+ posts!

Mwahaha

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

6000+ posts!

Post by KODY 105 »

I have an announcement!

Now that I have your attention, I wish to announce that I now have over 6000 posts in the Town of Odyssey. Miss Catspaw, I am coming after you! But for now I will be content with passing STRYPER (whoever he is/was).

Please note that humor is spread throughout this post, and no malice is intended toward anyone. This is all for fun.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Very impressive! :yes:

Saying as Catspaw has 16 posts per day and you have 42, it's actually possible. Go for it! :thumbsup:
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Wow, congrats!

Look out everybody, K1's on a mission...
I do what I do.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

KODY 105 wrote:I have an announcement!

Now that I have your attention, I wish to announce that I now have over 6000 posts in the Town of Odyssey. Miss Catspaw, I am coming after you! But for now I will be content with passing STRYPER (whoever he is/was).

Please note that humor is spread throughout this post, and no malice is intended toward anyone. This is all for fun.
Many have tried to surpass me...none have succeeded. :badgrin:

(Well, COT and I were going back and forth for a while, back in the day, but he's been gone for a while for mysterious reasons...) :-
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Catspaw wrote:

(Well, COT and I were going back and forth for a while, back in the day, but he's been gone for a while for mysterious reasons...) :-
Well, I will work very hard to post more than you do! I want to at least be in the top 10 by the end of this calendar year.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

KODY 105 wrote:
Catspaw wrote:

Well, I will work very hard to post more than you do! I want to at least be in the top 10 by the end of this calendar year.
HH posts don't count :shame:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Shadowfax wrote:HH posts don't count :shame:
Yes, they do. Padded Room posts do not.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

Really?? I never knew that... Oh well. Learn something new every day...
I do what I do.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

GlennAdams wrote:Really?? I never knew that... Oh well. Learn something new every day...
You don't get paid for HH posts. That's probably what made you think that. You don't get paid for posts in HH, but they do count for your post count as long as they're not in the padded room.
Follower of Christ
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Follower of Christ »

I thought I was finally getting up in the higher post area. I am way down the list of the top posters.
Jesus is ready for anyone who is ready for him.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It takes some time to get more posts - just stick around and post where you're interested in the thread, and you'll have more posts before you know it, DolphinLover! :D

Also, I totally love your new sig and avatar, KBT! :lol: So cute! Your sig line is even awesomer when combined with the Wooton-inspired bunny set.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Catspaw wrote:Also, I totally love your new sig and avatar, KBT! :lol: So cute! Your sig line is even awesomer when combined with the Wooton-inspired bunny set.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

King Butter Turtle wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Also, I totally love your new sig and avatar, KBT! :lol: So cute! Your sig line is even awesomer when combined with the Wooton-inspired bunny set.
I know - I meant that the total effect was awesomer, not that the quote was connected to Wooton. :) How could I forget Jimmy's lame attempts at taunting? ;)
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Runs with Scissors wrote:Look out everybody, K1's on a mission...
Watch out... :-k