This just in! ( TGRC tabloid news reels )

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

This just in! ( TGRC tabloid news reels )

Post by Taps »

This is where I make up crazy news reels's to tell you the important ToO news!

This just in! It appears that there has been a shortage of all food except fish sticks among The Town of Odyssey. If you have any food besides fishsticks call this number 1-800-532-IWANTMONEYZ And we will give you a million dollars. Call in today! Be prepared to eat Fish Sticks for the next 3 weeks We will come back to you
RIGHT AFTER THESE MESSAGES

UPDATE: It appears that The Town of Odyssey has found a Miracle Pill that makes people 60 % smarter! We see that it has for sure worked with Me... Stand by!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

*calls numbers*

Hello? Why is this person speaking French? WHERES MY FOOD? du pan? bonjour, mon amie? HUH?

\:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

*calls*
“Yes, I just wanted to warn you that the fish will soon be depleted as well because the aliens are taking it all. However I do have a stock of mushroom soup I can send you.”
*hangs up*

Give me teh moniez.
Taps

Post by Taps »

Hello everybody breaking news! It appears that we have news that Justin Beiber is coming to Odyssey YES Justin Beiber is coming to Odyssey. We have an interview with Justin Beiber himself.

Mr. Beiber what do you have to say?

Justin Beiber: Never say Never

What?

Justin Beiber: Pick it up Pick it up Pick it up.

Huh?!?

Justin Beiber: I never thought I could feel this power.

So you-are an evil maniac trying to take over Odyssey?

Justin Beiber: I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower and I'm fast enough to run across the sea.

I don't think thats scientifically-

Justin Beiber: I will fight I will fight tell forever.

Ok there you have it folks. Just another Maniac trying to melt are brains by his sound waves. We will see if his plan really works.

BTW Those are actual lyrics to Never Say Never
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

LOL. That was genius. :hilarious:
he/him | a little stinker.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

haha I love it!
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Taps

Post by Taps »

Thanks Guys! My one moment of Brilliance!

Breaking news! Justin Beiber has been sued for being associated with Novacom and their new plan to control peoples minds with Sound Waves to Brain Waves (A.K.A. Justin Beibers Brain Waves ) And it has been confirmed that he IS the Chairmen!! Considering his evil plan Detective PullHouse put Justin A.K.A. the Chairmen, In jail for 50 years. Maybe when he comes back he won't sound like a little girl. That is all for now THANK YOU for listening.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I knew there was something behind his unexplainable fame! Anyone can be a star if they just use mind control.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I was wondering how in the world he could get so famous... great explanation tgrc!!! Thanks. :D
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I’m still waiting for my money though. :x
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

That was absolutely EPIC. :thumbsup:

\:D/
Taps

Post by Taps »

Thank you very much!

Ahem. In tonights news we Have gotten a news report from Monty Whittaker. He explained to us what has been happening around town. It appears that Connie has been enraged that she was still only 16 for 23 years. She has been unmasked as the Stilleto by Mario who found himself in the Town of Odyssey when he went down yet ANOTHER green tube. Connie has remorsed of her evil ways and is now headed off to College. Where I assume she will be driven insane again by her roommate Penny Wise. Thank you for listening.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

I don't remember saying that...
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Taps

Post by Taps »

Ahem. Is thing on? Sorry!!! Here we go! It seems the Town of Odyssey is RIOTING because Focus on the Family has released classified information about the Green Ring Conspiracy. Including who the Stilleto is and who was behind it all. The people of the Town of Odyssey are now rioting and are very very angry with Focus. The AIO show has been canceled due to the people of the Town of Odyssey not wanting people to know what is going on with their lives. Thank you and Goodbye-
Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

thegreenringC wrote:Hello everybody breaking news! It appears that we have news that Justin Beiber is coming to Odyssey YES Justin Beiber is coming to Odyssey. We have an interview with Justin Beiber himself.

Mr. Beiber what do you have to say?

Justin Beiber: Never say Never

What?

Justin Beiber: Pick it up Pick it up Pick it up.

Huh?!?

Justin Beiber: I never thought I could feel this power.

So you-are an evil maniac trying to take over Odyssey?

Justin Beiber: I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower and I'm fast enough to run across the sea.

I don't think thats scientifically-

Justin Beiber: I will fight I will fight tell forever.

Ok there you have it folks. Just another Maniac trying to melt are brains by his sound waves. We will see if his plan really works.

BTW Those are actual lyrics to Never Say Never
LOL thegreenringc :hilarious:
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Taps

Post by Taps »

Finally the truth has come out! Thats right folks! The truth about Applesauce! John Avery Whittaker 23 years ago made a computer program that could supposedly "Rule the World." We had The Whisperer come hack into the computer after it was rumored that it contained dangerous information. As soon as they figured out the password (-Whit=Awesomeness) Level two asked for another password. As soon as they figured that one out (ILuvJB) they proceeded to level 3. Which turned out to be just a bunch of Pineapples laughing. Which figuring that the program name is APPLEsauce that says something about Whits IQ level. The Whisperer has THIS to say

Whisperer: Watch out! You don't know about my cane! Maurice! Come- ERRRRRRRRTCH

Thank you- and Goodnight!
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

I knew Whit had odd taste in music... and is a self-glorifier.
he/him | a little stinker.
Taps

Post by Taps »

Of course he is Steve! Everybody knew it!
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

\:D/ haha great job Matthew!!
Taps

Post by Taps »

Thank you! more updates to come soon!

UPDATE: Addiction at Whit's End! Matthew Parker was on a computer at Whit's End and discovered an online Halo game created by Whit himself. Apparently Whit has been secretly hording a secret Xbox 360 Wii, And Playstation 3. Whit created a Halo game for his love for Halo on the Xbox 360 and has been arrested for creating the game so close to Halo without the rights from Bungie ( The Halo Creators ) and he had this to say.

Whit: This is Radically wrong! I shouldn't be arrested man! How could this happen! I demand constitution! I ERRRRRGHTHVHTHGH

Here is Whit's statement: Matthew... You are hereby BANNED from Whit's End forever. I don't think a kid should be snooping around on uh-OPEN computers...... um... Never mind.

Thank you. Goodnight. And have a good-life.