CCOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEE!!!! :DDDD

GUESS WHAT?!

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

CCOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEE!!!! :DDDD

Post by Candy »

I had COOFFFEEEE!!! :DDD :drool:

Two Cups.
First coffee I've had in like a month:)
I'm soooooo hyper right now:D

I just thought I'd share it with all of you :D

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :lolsign: :lolsign: :party: :disco: :disco: :wave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :yey: :yey: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bounce: :bounce: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yey: :yey: :toothy: :toothy2: :tongue2: :wacky: :wacky: :neener: :neener: \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Galaxy X
The Legend
The Legend

Post by Galaxy X »

I used to like coffee but now I'm more into tea. And I'm guessing you didn't see this smiley. :coffee:
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Congratulations! I guess.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

Galaxy X wrote:I used to like coffee but now I'm more into tea. And I'm guessing you didn't see this smiley. :coffee:

O__O Ooooooooooohhhh.... a cooffeeeeeee smilleeyyyyy :DDD :coffee:

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ :D :D :D :D :D
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
minichef
Pink forever!
Pink forever!

Post by minichef »

Ooh! I love coffee! But not regular, I am more of the type that likes frappachinos, cappachinos, lattes, and mochas.