Post about how you imagine the person above you!

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Wow, it's amazing how close you are, SoccerLOTR!

Marv, I see you as 5'6", with black hair and brown eyes, wearing a blue T-shirt and black shorts.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I small green monster with one eye and two small horns. About 4 feet tall. Very funny! \:D/
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Hey, you got my height just about right, Monty \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Honey Wheeler
OK

Post by Honey Wheeler »

A spy with a long nose, a black cape that never comes off, very cool sunglasses, dark jeans, and black and white converse.

I love words. I love to sing them and speak them and even now, I must admit, I have fallen into the joy of writing them.
~Anne Rice
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Honey Wheeler...dramatic, fun, rather cartoon like...wearing a yellow shirt and eating peanuts. :jessicado:
Joanne wrote:A small elf like creature with pointy ears and a plate of cookies! \:D/
Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I am not a santa elf...I am a woodland Elf from Middle Earth... :shame:
Monty wrote:Wow, it's amazing how close you are, SoccerLOTR!
Man, I'm getting good at this...hmm...(well, if you include second tries...lol)
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Hmmm... slightly elfin, sitting in the shadows being all smart and stealthy.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Amethystic wrote:Hmmm... slightly elfin, sitting in the shadows being all smart and stealthy.
Psst. Amelia, it's elven :yes:

Amelia is from a planet some systems over and therefore looks as all of them do.

Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

:huh: Oh right, thanks. *early in the morning*

Thanks. :D Hmmm... right now, Dr. Who with a cape. ;)
Last edited by Amethystic on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

short curly brown hair, like the pictures, 5'5". Awesome \:D/
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Steve wrote:ugh. Completely disgusting. Has food spilled all over him, uses this HUGE blue comb and is a total n00b in general.

I can say that because we're friends in real life. :lol:
That was uncalled for :(
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Knight Fisher, I see you as about 5'9", wearing a casual T-Shirt and shorts, with brown hair.

Taps, I see you as 5'4", wearing a white T-shirt with a small food stain on the back, having blond hair.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Amethystic wrote:Hmmm... slightly elfin, sitting in the shadows being all smart and stealthy.
That's a little better...
31899 wrote:Psst. Amelia, it's elven :yes:
Actually, according to how Tolkein originally preferred them to be called, Elfin may be more accurate...he didn't like his editors changing his spellings to put a "v" instead of an "f" in them...
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

Taps

Post by Taps »

Moontide wrote:Knight Fisher, I see you as about 5'9", wearing a casual T-Shirt and shorts, with brown hair.

Taps, I see you as 5'4", wearing a white T-shirt with a small food stain on the back, having blond hair.
\:D/ That's me except i'm only 5 ft. I know. I'm a midget. \:D/

(Taps is Knight Fisher)

"Joanne" (soccerLOTR) I see you as being about 5'11" With medium Blond Hair with a black shirt and a bored expression on your face.
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Meh, if you're really only 12, you'll get a lot taller...

And man, I wish i were as tall as some of you people think I am! Hmm...wonder if I do have a bored expression on my face...probably... :shock:

Josef1004
Classic

Post by Josef1004 »

Bilbo Baggins scores a goal.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HORSE SENSE DWELLS IN A STABLE MIND.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

You're some sort of Arabic nomad in a kaftan and a turban, roaming the Sahara and keeping up to date online with the Wi-Fi on your solar-charged laptop.
The Hippie
Processing

Post by The Hippie »

Uhhh, 5'2 blonde hair blue eyes, laughs alot? idk

Love Peace, Love music, Love life.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

^a kid with sunglasses and long hair :anxious:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Taps

Post by Taps »

^ Even though your dark skinned I have always imagined you as Edmund ever since you've had that avvie :x
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Post by shadowdog »

Taller. Brown Hair. Glasses. ?? :D