Write a story with your eyes closed!

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Buzz

Write a story with your eyes closed!

Post by Buzz »

Observe.

There once lived a frog named peter who was best friends with a frog named Joe. Peter said to Joe, "May I eat you?" Of course, Joe said: "NO! I am not going to be eaten by A LAZT FRIG KUJE TIY...." buT pERER DIDN'T LISTEN AND, SADLY, ATE jOE. jOE WAS SEAD. tHE END.

I wrote that with my eyes closed....

Now your turn! \:D/
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

there once was a moydr baned bib viv ran into a chickwn onw say ans the chicken ate vov/ so vov died

there once was a ,pidr named bob bobb ean nto a cjiclen one day amf tje cjoc;en aye vov so vov died

there once was a mouse named bob/ vovran into a giclen one day and tne cjoclem ate bob/ do obdoed

My various tries. :(

Kudos to you if you can figure out what I was trying to say! \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Something about a monkey named Bob who ate a Chicken....?
Woody

Post by Woody »

No, its:
There once was a mouse named Bob. Bob ran into a chicken one day, and the chicken ate Bob. So Bob died.
Last edited by Woody on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

I never would have guessed... :P
Last edited by Buzz on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

One day a man went up to Nrinui and cakked him ugly and stile his cabanas. Abrinio diesnt hue it wjen oeople call him idle or seal tie bananas.. So anonio tan after the man.: he cause him all the way to the moon and few fun green wffs and ham. The end! :D

o.O wow... You'd think autocorrect would help with some.. I was on my iPod.
Last edited by Kaida on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Once upon a time there was a girl. She was quiete, crazy, sweet and loved to laughs. She loved mboots, autumn, babies and music. She was crazyy becuase she never ate breakfast food for breakfast, instaed she ate leftovers from dinner the nigght before. She was elected to be an administrator on a message board called the ToO. And that is the story of yours truly.

-True story! :P

Wow, not bad. It's definitely hard to do with my eyes closed though!
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

I am Jonathan. I am writing this with my eyes closed. I habe no idea how well I am doing right now, but I hhopw I am doing fine... However, I don't believe I am...

:mrgreen:

I'm teying ro make smilies with my eyes closed... I wonder how that will turn out...

:D :O :) \:D.

So, now it's ttime to see how I did...
Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I think I type well enough with my eyes shut. At least, I should be able to. I am taking a Keybaording class. .>_> I type fast, and I normally don't look when I'm typing. I can also tell when I've made an error even when I'm not looking :P I think I amde an error. .whiel spelling made and while *blinks*sigh* Oh well. Let's take a look!

Hmm. I was right \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Frosty the snowman decided to go to Snowmanland. There ere a lot of magical snowmen there. Frosty killed them all with snowballs, and went back to hi splace on the front step of the kids house, waiting to strike. decided to go to Snowmanland.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

I wish I had a million bucks, thought the beaver one day. You see, this beaver was a very fat beaver who was ugly and cared only for money. One day, a fairy named Fertrude came and said to the beaver. "Beaver, I am going to end your life today if you be so rude." "How am I being rude?" Asked the beaver. The fair repllied, "Because you are selfish. Ans that is rude. Okay?" "Okay." saoid the beaver, though it was really not okay because the beaver died.

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree!!! Yes, it was Christmas, and Susoie McGroobin was excited for it. "YAY!! IO CA'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMA!"She yelled. Unfortunately, Susie was snatched away by aliens on Christmas Even. To the aliens Susie said: "Let me go! Let me go! I have to nbe home on Christmas!!! LET ME GO!!!!" The aliens covered their ears annd turned away. "Quiet," they said.
We will not let you go untul you givwe us what we desire." "What do you desire," ask Sussie, "and I will gibe it to you?"
The Alien
s said, "We desire for you to live here for q00 ydafs, do you understand?" Susie didn't understand, and suddely transformed into the Hulk. "She smashed all of them and escaped unharmed, just in time for Christmas. "YAY!!!!!
The end/

Once upon a time there was a platypus named Berry. He was actually a secret agent and fought off a nemesis named Boof. Boof and Berry were actually friends, though neithr would really admit it. One day, Berry became so old, that he had to retire fighting the evil nemesis. The nemesis understood, howebver, and the two never talked again. THE END
Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Hmm... let's see how well I do -

Once upon a time there was a perfectly spoiled cat named "Bela." This cat was a very sweet cat, who had everything she could ever want - except fror maybe fresh water. Yes, this cat was a happy cat, until one day when her owners brought home another cat. Bella got so scared she hissed! (very rare She was a very poor, scared cat. All that day and all that night, Bella new that there was another cat down the stairs - past the tdoor of doom. Then suddenly, the next dcay, she was carried up to the bunk bed, and low and behold, a large, black cat walked in!! Bella didn't like this - this scared her! Due to instinct, she becgan to growl aand hiss, but that black cat didn't mind. He just wanted to explore. Bella was so scared, she didn't know what to do. Finally - after what seemed like forever - the cat left, and then Bella finlally settled down and slept peacefully... until the next day... but I can't write about that yet, because I have to wait for the next day to happen. :P You have now heard a story of my cat.

^ Eh, not as bad as I thought I might be.
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

I was walking down the street and I saw a monster. It ate me. The end.

Woot! I did all that with my eyes closed. \:D/

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Movieman wrote:I was walking down the street and I saw a monster. It ate me. The end.

Woot! I did all that with my eyes closed. \:D/
Impressive. :roll:
Tikvah
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Tikvah »

Rtt was a,an na,rd bkn/ nkonjwemti ti3toen smf gtll floem s holt smf fitf, aaaaaty yng.
:blah:
or in other words...
There once was a man named Bob. One day Bob went to town and fell down a hole and died. The End.
Last edited by Tikvah on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woody

Post by Woody »

Most of these stories seem to end with the main character dying. :anxious:
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I like to eat apples and bananas. Sometimes I like to eat them so much that I become really fat. Escept not actually. I usually don't get fat because who gets fat from apples? Also I really like to eat pizza and chocolate. One day I was walking down the road and met a genie in a bottle. He said, hey bro, what do you want to eat today? And I was like, yo genie? Whey would you expect that I even want to eat anything. ANd he's all like, well I know you love foood. And then I said, I wish for all the food in the world, and I lived happily ever after.