SEROUS Q

PLZ HELP ME 4 REALZ DIS TIM

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Steve
No way I broke the window

SEROUS Q

Post by Steve »

HEY GUYZZZZZ I NEEEEEED HELP I M IN LUV <3 WIT A GURL BUT SHEE DUZ NOT NOE T YT? HW DO I MK HER MY GF4LIFE????????? AUGH???!!!! Golly Gee Whilikers! I LUV HER SOOOOO MUCH BUT SHE DUZ NOT VEN NOE I XIST RRRRRRGGGHHHH TZ SO HRD!!!! HLP ME :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
he/him | a little stinker.
Steve

Post by Steve »

GUYYYYYYZZZ I RLY NEEEEED HKKKLLLLLPPPPPP :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Bro, I've learned a lot in the past few months and I think I might be able to help. You need to slow yourself down. Here's a little picture that explains everything nicely.

The truth is, you cannot ever reach the other cliff. As men, it's impossible for us. What few people know is that girls have wings and they can fly over to YOUR cliff anytime they want to. But only if they like you. It doesn't matter if you like her or not. She can fly over whenever she wants and there's no way to get rid of her. Think about that.

DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT KIND OF RESPONSIBILITY?

Of course not. Enjoy your empty cliff while it lasts. Drink some soda and smell the freedom. Ahhh.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Steve

Post by Steve »

BUT I LUVZ HER ND I NEEEEDDD A GF SOZ I CN B 1 UV DA POP U LER KIDZZZZ JUS TL ME HOW TO GT A WUMAN :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

also, you do realize that I'm just goofing around and needed something to type in all caps and chat speak, right? haha. that's actually a really good illustration, though.
Last edited by Steve on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

You have asked a hard thing.

But I will tell you the secret.

Mustaches.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Steve

Post by Steve »

ohhhhhhhhh this makes much sense to me! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/