Passive-Aggresive Prayer Requests

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Passive-Aggresive Prayer Requests

Post by Woody »

Due to CENSORSHIP ( :x ), this thread is being relocated from the SS to here on the ToO.

LET US BEGIN.

(for reference as to what this thread is for, please see recent posts in the SS's Prayer Requests thread)

I'd like prayer for anyone who ever posts in this thread. They clearly have severe psychological issues.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

Lol, I never realized this was cut down, I just thought nobody cared. Makes sense, seeing how obnoxious SS is.

I'd like prayers for anyone on the SS, clearly they don't know what the Freedom of the Lord is.
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Hey guys, I'd like to ask for everyone to please pray for all those who will be going to jail in the next few weeks. They know not what they do by not embracing their true heroes... :pray:

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Everyone, I'd like to request prayer for the Power Paws team, they're presuming victory, and I'm frankly a bit concerned how they might take a potential loss.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!